And the Son's Name??

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 8:22 AM

      Legal Bear;

      Thanks for the info on Jahuwah's name.

      Sorry for my lack of studying, but what is the proper name for Jahuwah's Son?

      Jahushuwah Yah-hoo-shoo-wah

      His name is the Hebrew word translated "salvation" as both a proper noun AND verb throughout the so-called old covenant (the ancient, worn by use path or way). Not only is it a proper noun; it is also an action verb. Jahuwah is actively in the process of saving us in the present, past, and future. His Name, meaning in part, the One who is, the One who was, and the One who is to come; hence the necessity of His Name being three syllables.

      I told someone about Deuteronomy 12:3-4:

      I hew down the graven images of their idols and destroy, blot out, exterminate, and make their name[1] perish out of that place.[2] 4 I do not behave so toward Jahuwah my Mighty Creator.[3]

      as standing for the proposition that we were not to destroy, blot out, or obliterate Jahuwah’s Name. Their reply, “You have to establish everything out of the mouth of two or three. Where is your other Scripture to establish this?” I didn’t have one. I asked the Father, where is my other mouth to establish this? He says, “In Revelation I told one of the assemblies, ‘You’ve held fast my name.’ Look that up.” I did and here is what I found:

      My version of Revelation 2:12:

      I know that you understand the strength, might, force, and potency of my name; that you have mastered its use; that you have taken possession of it and made it your own; that you have taken hold of and seized it; that you have laid your hands upon it; that you've held it and not let it go or disregarded it carefully and faithfully; and that you continue to retain it in its original form and that you never denied your faith in me even in the days when Antipas, my faithful witness, was martyred before your eyes in the very house of Satan.

      [1] Blot out their name; not remember and incorporate it.

      [2] Change the name when it includes a pagan deities name!

      [3] A Commandment is that we are not to destroy, blot out, or obliterate Jahuwah’s name.