Boston Bombings: Bad Excuse for Loss of Liberties

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2013

      This is an amazing analysis by an EMT with photos.

      It seems that every house searched without probable cause in the house-to-house search in Boston has a cause of action for breach of the 4th Amendment; AS IT APPLIES IN THE STATES VIA THE 14TH AMENDMENT! (Don’t waste your time or mine writing to inform me as to the error of my ways respecting the Red Amendment. Instead, spend your time getting that Amendment taken off the books and overturning all the jurisprudence stacked on top of it.)

      “In Silverman, for example, we made clear that any physical invasion of the structure of the home, "by even a fraction of an inch," was too much, 365 U. S., at 512, and there is certainly no exception to the warrant requirement for the officer who barely cracks open the front door and sees nothing but the nonintimate rug on the vestibule floor. In the home, our cases show, all details are intimate details, because the entire area is held safe from prying government eyes.”  Kyllo v. United States, 533 US 27, 37 (2001).

      “When a law enforcement officer claims authority to search a home under a warrant, he announces in effect that the occupant has no right to resist the search. The situation is instinct with coercion—albeit colorably lawful coercion. Where there is coercion there cannot be consent.Bumper v. North Carolina, 391 US 543, 550 (1968).

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com