What does $ mean??

  • anointed by him
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 21 11:24 AM
      It is my take at this time that he so called dollar sign is a secret ( the word occult is a code word for secret) for the caduceus symbol and Satan in one, it was changed to the present symbol in about 1933?? it was originally had 2 lines through it and went to one line, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus it is a counter fiat (fiat is the Latin word for let it be so) so the wolves are saying, 'Let it be so as money.'

      Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of Yahaweh and of the Lamb {2} through the middle of the street of the city. On either side of the river is the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, producing its fruit each month; and the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. {3} Nothing accursed will be found there any more. But the throne of Yahaweh and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will 7812. shachah, shaw-khaw(worship) him; {4} they will see his face/presence, and his name will be in their foreheads/thinking/knowing.

      Let me translate this in modern terms, the river of the water of life is the current, currency,� frequencies, that the Eternal Father has set up as the provisions of Yahaweh verses the counter fiat, Counter fiat, (fiat latin term let it be so) that we see they Babylon, Rome reborn has brain washed to see as having value, and that we have had to physically use in their physical address/add dress, dress of deception, cloak of Babylon system verses "clothed in white"�, wearing/clothing our minds with His garment of righteousness, dressed In white robes (Rev 3:5, 18, 6:11, 7:9,13 &14). Their physical currency, frequencies, recession, depression, is going away because the only current frequencies that are going to be a part of the 7th day is Ruach ha qodesh/ (spiritual) current, currencies/state of mind. The reason that the modern day money system of man uses all the water terms, currency, bank, liquidate, watermark, cash flow, drowning in debt, under water in this Mortgage, Bank Charter, pool your money, up to your neck in debt, float a loan, loan shark, money laundering, float a loan, etc... (the Word Mortgage is a French word and means dead pledge)this is because it is the physical system of man that is trying to copy, replacement, acting as a mirrored image of the beast system of what the Eternal Father has set up for HIS people, river of life is the eternal current, present tense, frequencies, currency, we can tune into realm 7 and see the current of the provisions of our creator, manna every day that we need to be seeking, the reason that they use water terms, watermarks on their paper is to try to imitate Yahaweh's current, frequencies. The differences: water of life verses their term, swimming in debt. Bright as crystal, transparent, not dirty, clean, not hiding anything, verses their dirty money that they continue to launder to try to make appear clean, flowing from the throne, bank charter flowing from the international monetary fund, the Federal Reserve main location in D.C built to look like a temple. They also have a location at 55 water street in New York, cash flow, loan sharks, all set up as a counterfeit river of debt from their temple's. The tree of life verses the money system of men, being lawmakers deciding what they think is right and wrong in their worldly system. Fruit each month means continuous, not up and down in depressions and recessions, leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations this means that this righteous program truly helps the nations,no debt, just the healing, getting out of the bondage that the Worldly money system, that has so damaged the nations/wolfs eating up all the resources of the land and people, and the great need to be healed from this debtor damage. Nothing accursed/outside of HIS presence will be found there any more.

      Why do they use the word money, it is my claim that it come from this word in the Greek, they have done as they often do scramble the letters to create their deceptive system,and in their system this has shown to be their fruit from their tree, 3306. meno, men'-o; a prim. verb; to stay (in a given place, state, relation or expectancy):--abide, continue, dwell, endure, be present, remain, stand, tarry (for), X thine own.

      They continue, abide and endure by their allegiance to acquire their almighty dollar.

      So what state of mind do you live in?, if you are of the sheep seed line are you ready to change your state of mind , become brainwashed in righteousness of the Torah by the washing of the water of HIS word, (Eph 5:26-27) to a righteous, always fair, always 'ehab (loving), always just, all knowing in righteous judgments, because the King is all knowing and everywhere present in the frequency range of level 7. Or stay with the con/swindle, that the lawmakers con-gress, that take people back into the bondage of Egypt, having the same gods, religious symbols, obelisks, images and false securities, people who eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, daily feed off of, making their own decisions of what is right and wrong, or are you willing to only feed upon the tree of life, fountain of living water, and Only from the tree of life where our Creator tells us what is right and wrong, HE is the Lawmaker, Lawgiver, Judge, KING, and Cohin ha Gadol, vs their high Priest/prime minister???