Re: [tips_and_tricks] What does $ mean??

  • Chuck East
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 18, 2013

      A common theory holds that it derives from the Spanish coat of arms engraved on the colonial silver coins, the reals, (among them the Spanish dollar) that were in circulation in Spain's colonies in America and Asia. Reals and Spanish dollars were also legal tender in the English colonies in North America, which later became part of the United States and Canada.

      In 1492, Ferdinand II of Aragon adopted the symbol of the Pillars of Hercules and added the Latin phrase Non plus ultra meaning "nothing further beyond", indicating "this is the end of the (known) world." But when Christopher Columbus came to America, the legend was changed to Plus ultra: "further beyond."

      Spain's coat of arms

      The symbol was adopted by Charles V and was part of his coat of arms representing Spain's American possessions. The symbol was later stamped on coins minted in gold and silver. These coins, depicting the Pillars of Hercules over two hemispheres and a small "S"-shaped ribbon around each, were spread throughout America, Europe and Asia. For the sake of simplicity, traders wrote signs that, instead of saying dollar or peso, had this symbol made by hand, and this in turn evolved into a simple S with two vertical bars.

      From "U.S."

      A dollar sign with two vertical lines could have started off as a monogram of 'US', used on money bags issued by the United States Mint. The letters U and S superimposed resemble the historical double-stroke dollar sign Cifrão symbol.svg: the bottom of the 'U' disappears into the bottom curve of the 'S', leaving two vertical lines. It is estimated from the papers of Dr. James Alton James, a professor of history at Northwestern University from 1897-1935, that the symbol with two strokes was an adapted design of the patriot Oliver Pollock in 1778. Oliver Pollock was such a zealous patriot – known as the "Financier of the Revolution in the West" – that conjecture does not overstep its bounds in purporting this theory as viable.

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 19, 2013

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_sign This site agrees with what has already been posted. Interesting note on the single line equals Pesos.

        Call me at: 720-675-7230

        On Skype: legalbear

        My blog: legalbearsblog.com

      • Larry Milby
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 19, 2013
          I am a construction worker and have worked inside the Gold Vault in Fort Knox.  I have always been told that the "Twin Towers" when built was symbolic of the Pillars of Hercules .  There was a gold depository in the basement of one and a small power plant in the basement of the other.  The reason for the Mayor being Knighted by the Queen of England was that he saved the Gold first and foremost above all other concerns. The Twin Towers were the "World Trade Center" of the world.  There was a reason for them being targeted which has never been studied as for as I know.  I was just wondering, does anyone know of any proven relationship with the Twin Towers and the Pillars of Hercules?

          Call me at: 720-675-7230
          On Skype: legalbear
          My blog: legalbearsblog.com

        • hobot
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 20, 2013
            All the historic and private or occult use of symbols can be completely
            correct and documented but there is still no official definition
            of the symbol $ to use as a basis of pleadings.  What about
            the cent symbol for a 100th of a dollar worth?   Exactments can
            only be paid by dollar designated money not mere legal tender.
            How should we or the Govt designate this for court purposes?

            hobot

            On 4/19/2013 12:44 PM, Larry Milby wrote:

            I am a construction worker and have worked inside the Gold Vault in Fort Knox.  I have always been told that the "Twin Towers" when built was symbolic of the Pillars of Hercules .  There was a gold depository in the basement of one and a small power plant in the basement of the other.  The reason for the Mayor being Knighted by the Queen of England was that he saved the Gold first and foremost above all other concerns. The Twin Towers were the "World Trade Center" of the world.  There was a reason for them being targeted which has never been studied as for as I know.  I was just wondering, does anyone know of any proven relationship with the Twin Towers and the Pillars of Hercules?

            Call me at: 720-675-7230
            On Skype: legalbear
            My blog: legalbearsblog.com

          • anointed by him
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 21, 2013
              It is my take at this time that he so called dollar sign is a secret ( the word occult is a code word for secret) for the caduceus symbol and Satan in one, it was changed to the present symbol in about 1933?? it was originally had 2 lines through it and went to one line, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus it is a counter fiat (fiat is the Latin word for let it be so) so the wolves are saying, 'Let it be so as money.'

              Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal, flowing from the throne of Yahaweh and of the Lamb {2} through the middle of the street of the city. On either side of the river is the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, producing its fruit each month; and the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. {3} Nothing accursed will be found there any more. But the throne of Yahaweh and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will 7812. shachah, shaw-khaw(worship) him; {4} they will see his face/presence, and his name will be in their foreheads/thinking/knowing.

              Let me translate this in modern terms, the river of the water of life is the current, currency,� frequencies, that the Eternal Father has set up as the provisions of Yahaweh verses the counter fiat, Counter fiat, (fiat latin term let it be so) that we see they Babylon, Rome reborn has brain washed to see as having value, and that we have had to physically use in their physical address/add dress, dress of deception, cloak of Babylon system verses "clothed in white"�, wearing/clothing our minds with His garment of righteousness, dressed In white robes (Rev 3:5, 18, 6:11, 7:9,13 &14). Their physical currency, frequencies, recession, depression, is going away because the only current frequencies that are going to be a part of the 7th day is Ruach ha qodesh/ (spiritual) current, currencies/state of mind. The reason that the modern day money system of man uses all the water terms, currency, bank, liquidate, watermark, cash flow, drowning in debt, under water in this Mortgage, Bank Charter, pool your money, up to your neck in debt, float a loan, loan shark, money laundering, float a loan, etc... (the Word Mortgage is a French word and means dead pledge)this is because it is the physical system of man that is trying to copy, replacement, acting as a mirrored image of the beast system of what the Eternal Father has set up for HIS people, river of life is the eternal current, present tense, frequencies, currency, we can tune into realm 7 and see the current of the provisions of our creator, manna every day that we need to be seeking, the reason that they use water terms, watermarks on their paper is to try to imitate Yahaweh's current, frequencies. The differences: water of life verses their term, swimming in debt. Bright as crystal, transparent, not dirty, clean, not hiding anything, verses their dirty money that they continue to launder to try to make appear clean, flowing from the throne, bank charter flowing from the international monetary fund, the Federal Reserve main location in D.C built to look like a temple. They also have a location at 55 water street in New York, cash flow, loan sharks, all set up as a counterfeit river of debt from their temple's. The tree of life verses the money system of men, being lawmakers deciding what they think is right and wrong in their worldly system. Fruit each month means continuous, not up and down in depressions and recessions, leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations this means that this righteous program truly helps the nations,no debt, just the healing, getting out of the bondage that the Worldly money system, that has so damaged the nations/wolfs eating up all the resources of the land and people, and the great need to be healed from this debtor damage. Nothing accursed/outside of HIS presence will be found there any more.

              Why do they use the word money, it is my claim that it come from this word in the Greek, they have done as they often do scramble the letters to create their deceptive system,and in their system this has shown to be their fruit from their tree, 3306. meno, men'-o; a prim. verb; to stay (in a given place, state, relation or expectancy):--abide, continue, dwell, endure, be present, remain, stand, tarry (for), X thine own.

              They continue, abide and endure by their allegiance to acquire their almighty dollar.

              So what state of mind do you live in?, if you are of the sheep seed line are you ready to change your state of mind , become brainwashed in righteousness of the Torah by the washing of the water of HIS word, (Eph 5:26-27) to a righteous, always fair, always 'ehab (loving), always just, all knowing in righteous judgments, because the King is all knowing and everywhere present in the frequency range of level 7. Or stay with the con/swindle, that the lawmakers con-gress, that take people back into the bondage of Egypt, having the same gods, religious symbols, obelisks, images and false securities, people who eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, daily feed off of, making their own decisions of what is right and wrong, or are you willing to only feed upon the tree of life, fountain of living water, and Only from the tree of life where our Creator tells us what is right and wrong, HE is the Lawmaker, Lawgiver, Judge, KING, and Cohin ha Gadol, vs their high Priest/prime minister???