Fw: [national_lawman] Achilles Heel

  • Walin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 6:55 AM
      I am forwarding this as a point of interest to our group members.

      Also, the Dollar sign.  Needing currancy not the Crown's also means needing a way to say so.  The Dollar sign "S" with two vertical lines was common use accepted.  I can only think that the answer is below, and this is another way to sho property.  Wally

      Date: Monday, April 15, 2013, 3:10 PM