Had A License For The Asking

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013

      One who might have had a license for the asking may therefore call into question the whole scheme of licensing when he is prosecuted for failure to procure it. Lovell v. Griffin, 303 U.S. 444; Hague v. C.I.O., 307 U.S. 496. Thornhill v. Alabama, 310 US 88, 97 - Supreme Court 1940

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com