Re: [tips_and_tricks] defy citation with administrative procedures act

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 10 10:12 PM
      On 4/9/2013 9:26 AM, Troy Duwayne, Barclay wrote:

      Hobot,
      There is NO due process in the phantom law rules (i.e. administrative law). Mike covered this point  very well. One has to ask what "attaches" one to that fiction of phantom law? Mike covered that also in an excellent way. Status in law determines jurisdiction.  Just google phantom law rules.

      It appears you do not want to address the WHY you are where you are, in that phantom law system, but you want "the administrative law" to play fair and on your terms, but, the fact is it does NOT and will NOT do that. You apparently have something like an SSN that attaches you to their jurisdiction. In the eyes of the law the term is hypocrite when one wants it both ways. One wants the benefit without paying the cost.
      Troy

      Troy I have authenticated sealed full proof ID from US Sec. of State that
      I have no legal presence in United States, no SSN [as I do not qualify
      for SSN]  nor as a resident or any nexus "in this state"   You are making
      assumptions that do not apply to me. I have nothing to rescind or cancel
      that implies I'm under some Administrative or Statutory jurisdiction. i just
      need a forum that can hear someone of my standing and nature to get
      some remedy for folks like me to travel free.  I've got banking and IRS and my
      professional license all licked by simple form driven Adm. procedure,
      so its worked out great for me where it really matters.  Traffic cases
      are small potato's that's a game hobby to learn procedures and maybe
      get my final solution via a Federal level declaratory judgement case.

      Mike's post has vital data in it but too long to reply too w/o breaking in up
      in bite sizes point by point, but will get around too it.  I am seeking how
      to make my simple no driver license case and my standing a Federal
      issue.to counter claim to put me on the offensive and stay the lower state
      courts til its heard first.  hobot

    • Troy Duwayne, Barclay
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 11 3:22 AM
        Hobot,
        Thanks! It sounds
        good and my best to you in your endeavors.

        I just
        have an awfully hard time wrapping my mind around trusting this fairly new government created Administrative jurisdiction and expecting such administrative
        procedures act and its outcomes by said government's 4th branch invention to be honest,
        fair and unbiased towards anything of its creation and governance.

        I was
        born in Texas and live in Texas and I want to maintain a "lawful"
        status in law which I consider to be different than just "legal". I
        think that an offence is really needed, as a lot of time is spent on defense
        and trying to keep this phantom law rules system at bay and off one's back. Thanks again for your clarification. Please
        excuse and forgive my assumptions?
        Blessings,
        Troy
      • originalfrogfrmr
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 11 5:21 AM
          > I say:  I am not trying to find fault, just attempting
          > to give a little support. I am speaking from my past
          > experiences chasing the phantom called administrative law.
          > And, for sure, I for one do not have all the answers.

          I appreciate that! I sure don't have all the answers either. You might
          have noticed I stick to a few topics. It's mainly because they're all I
          personally need to wend my way down life's path so far. I like
          specialized tools for the job. I like the way a good tool makes a job
          faster and easier so I collect information as tools just like hand tools.

          > You said: I always heard and believed (due
          > to the results) that one starts with an
          > administrative hearing because of the need to
          > exhaust administrative
          > remedies and because that is when and how you
          > prove you are a natural man
          > and not a corporation. I had also heard that
          > when one goes into court as
          > defendant, it is assumed that one lost at the
          > administrative level and is
          > appealing that decision.

          > I say: If
          > I had followed administrative law rules of court, I would have
          > been jailed for longer than 20 days. If you have any ties to
          > their system, like Ashwander Doctrine rules # 6 your status
          > defeats you in any court setting.

          For those still unfamiliar, #6 is:

          6.The Court will not pass upon the constitutionality of a statute at the
          instance of one who has availed himself of its benefits.

          FF sez: If I pee on your leg, have you availed yourself of the benefit of
          my specially formulated moisture enhancement??

          I like how you made a choice between following administrative rules and
          not following them. It shows you are thinking for yourself. I too have
          always heard, "rules are made to be broken". I like that you have a way
          to insert a first step in front of the one they assume you'd take.

          We (our local trouble-makers) took note of #6 when we went through George
          Gordon's course. It's one that makes one think and make life changing
          adjustments to how one thinks and speaks and acts. It separates you from
          the herd. And from the lemmings. Makes you wary of "benefits".

          Somewhere on this list I told the story of my administrative hearing at
          the DMV which was fun and very instructive in my quest for understanding
          this weird world I'm in. It's funny how when you get into this stuff, you
          encounter things that you have a hard time believing. Right now, I don't
          think ANYONE is doing the job they were hired to do, ANYWHERE!! But back
          then, I was more naive than I am now. I still thought I'd reach the
          people in charge who could reason and act appropriately.

          Today, my step one is to let the subject incriminate themselves out of
          their own mouths and then by my own decree disqualify them from making any
          official determinations or taking any official actions, leaving what they
          were attempting to accomplish with me to their superiors who, if I get
          within range, get a report on their demonstrated inadequacies and a
          warning notice from me that I may proceed in that direction with
          additional contestants if further stimulated. I prefer disengagement with
          no diminishment of my own rights. I understand that they may know no
          better way to live and may have to follow orders and struggle for their
          paycheck...

          Reminds me of an old TV show I saw when I was a kid:
          Ramar of the Jungle to his side-kick Howard as he blasts a spear-chucker
          with his elephant gun: "The poor devils..."

          > For 20 days in Dec. 1991, the IRS tried their best to get me
          > back in their system
          > with offers and tricks to take the SSN back.

          That confirms a lot I've believed about that number. Many say that there's
          no way to get rid of it. But there sure is a way not to claim it or use
          it! There's a way not to fall for the trick question, "what is YOUR
          Social Security Number?"

          > When they determined that I was not going to come
          > around they kicked me out of jail

          I have a friend who liked to get kicked out of jail. He was kicked out
          several times. I haven't been arrested since I was 18 (on a false
          charge).

          > Status matters and if one has any kind of attachment
          > to the phantom law rules
          > system, he has voluntarily forfeited all rights,
          > constitutional or common law there are.

          The truth is harsh. How do you get more people to realize that fact?

          > Because, and I
          > witnessed this first hand in a willful failure to file
          > case where it was brought out that he was receiving
          > some small benefits from the VA, therefore he was considered
          > a hypocrite in the eyes of the law and they found him
          > guilty and gave him 5 years.

          Many people prove themselves hypocrites when they attempt to use the money
          issue.

          > I say: I have never heard of Walt Mann III that I
          > remember and I am nearly 70 years young.

          They threw him down the memory hole.

          > You may strike terror in a few sometimes but they can
          > change the rules and direction in the middle of
          > the stream. In administrative situations
          > they win in the long run, because they know what attachment(s)
          > one has to their phantom law system, and if need be, it
          > is their ace in the hole and they will use it.

          They lost in mine, badly. To me, they seemed vulnerable, weak, unprepared.

          > We have been duped, deceived and tricked since the
          > so-called civil war amendments and this
          > so-called administrative law. They, the powers that be,
          > know that probably 95% of the current population have
          > such attachment(s) of some kind or form as they pass out
          > SSN at birth now. Administrative law is fairly new invention
          > for a tyrannical kind of so-called law that is really and
          > truly a true phantom. On page 7 of Phantom Law Rules it states:
          > There is civil law, common law, criminal law, natural law,
          > the law of nations, public law, private law, canon law,
          > martial law, municipal law, foreign law, positive
          > law, statute law, written law, unwritten law,
          > international law, merchant law, and maritime law. But
          > nowhere, nowhere, does this prominent 1859 (Bouvier's) law
          > dictionary mention anything, whatsoever, about administrative law.

          Maybe, if they are able to get a qualified set of players, that would be
          the first matter of business...

          So, if you don't play in administrative hearings, where and how do you
          communicate with these people to get them to leave you alone?