Using the Name Issue to Separate the Wheat from the Weeds...

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013

      You cite to Matthew 1:25 and point out that is says there that his name shall be called Jesus.

      Question: At the time what Matthew describes this as happening, did Matthew 1:25 as we know it today exist? Was what was said there said in Greek? Was what was said there said in English? The answer, of course, to all of these questions is no.

      You point out that Jesus is in the NT 983 times and ask, "Is this an error made by man or God in the translation of these Scriptures?"

      Answer: It is an error made by man of course. Which gawwwddd do you refer to? It is hard for me to take you serious when you are so indiscriminate in the use of your words.

      You ask, "If it is an error made by man then where is the Scriptures that are uncorrupted, without man made error…?"

      Answer: The answer to this is in several little parables; you know them all and can probably quote most of them:

      Mat. 13:10-15, "Then the disciples came to Him and said, Why do You speak to them in parables?  And He replied to them, To you it has been given to know the secrets and mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. For whoever has [spiritual knowledge], to him will more be given and he will be furnished richly so that he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away. This is the reason that I speak to them in parables: because having the power of seeing, they do not see; and having the power of hearing, they do not hear, nor do they grasp and understand. In them indeed is the process of fulfillment of the prophecy of Isaiah, which says: You shall indeed hear and hear but never grasp and understand; and you shall indeed look and look but never see and perceive. For this nation's heart has grown gross (fat and dull), and their ears heavy and difficult of hearing, and their eyes they have tightly closed, lest they see and perceive with their eyes, and hear and comprehend the sense with their ears, and grasp and understand with their heart, and turn and I should heal them."

      My point is there are secrets and mysteries to the Kingdom. These secrets and mysteries are not revealed to everyone. Knowledge of the "secrets and mysteries" go to the disciples that go to the trouble of asking about them. Congratulations!

      Mat. 13:24-30, "Another parable He set forth before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while he was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed also darnel (weeds resembling wheat) among the wheat, and went on his way. So when the plants sprouted and formed grain, the darnel (weeds) appeared also. And the servants of the owner came to him and said, Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? Then how does it have darnel shoots in it? He replied to them, An enemy has done this. The servants said to him, Then do you want us to go and weed them out? But he said, No, lest in gathering the wild wheat (weeds resembling wheat), you root up the [true] wheat along with it. Let them grow together until the harvest; and at harvest time I will say to the reapers, Gather the darnel first and bind it in bundles to be burned, but gather the wheat into my granary."

      My point is that when Mat. 1:25 actually happened it was a good seed sown; a true name. Today there is something sown among the real stuff that looks awfully close to the real thing called Christianity that has a savior called Jesus. These people base a lot of their doctrine on what Paul said. A man about whom Peter said in 2 Peter 3:15-17:

      Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that Jahuwah gave him. He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

      The Amplified says in verse 16 that these, "ignorant and unstable twist and misconstrue to their own utter destruction, just as [they distort and misinterpret] the rest of the Scriptures."

      In verse 17 gives us a clue as to what it is these "ignorant and unstable people distort:"

      Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.

      As you already know, most of Christianity says things like "Paul says that the law does not apply to us today," and "Paul says we are not under the law," and "Paul says that Jesus kept the law so we don't have to." Look what else Mat. 13:36-43 has to say about the darnels and the wheat:

      Then He left the throngs and went into the house. And His disciples came to Him saying, Explain to us the parable of the darnel in the field. He answered, He Who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world, and the good seed means the children of the kingdom; the darnel is the children of the evil one, And the enemy who sowed it is the devil. The harvest is the close and consummation of the age, and the reapers are angels. Just as the darnel (weeds resembling wheat (most all of the Christians)) is gathered and burned with fire, so it will be at the close of the age. The Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all causes of offense [persons by whom others are drawn into error or sin] (This would be the lawless ones who say that we can call Jahuwah whatever we want; and say that gawd's son's name is Jesus, the same name as a Greek god or demon and say that the law doesn't apply to us today. This would also be those who incorporated pagan names into the Scriptures.) and all who do iniquity and act wickedly (in part by forgetting Deuteronomy 12:3-4, Exodus 23:13, Exodus 3:15 and Isaiah 42:8 and never going to the trouble of finding out the Creator and His Son's names.), And will cast them into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth. Then will the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with Jahuwah) shine forth like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Let him who has ears [to hear] be listening, and let him consider and perceive and understand by hearing."

      If the law doesn't apply to us today, how would the reapers know who was acting iniquitous and wickedly? How could anyone know what causes offense; angels or men either one?

      Let us look at more from Mat. 13:44:

      The kingdom of heaven is like something precious buried in a field, which a man found and hid again; then in his joy he goes and sells all he has and buys that field.

      David said of Jahuwah's Word that it was more precious to him then gold, yea, then much refined gold. The Kingdom and its truths are buried; you only get to them with digging. Remember, Luke 6:47-48 says, "For everyone who comes to Me and listens to My words [in order to heed their teaching] and does them, I will show you what he is like: He is like a man building a house, who dug and went down deep and laid a foundation upon the rock;" If you are not willing to dig, you will not get to the Kingdom or truth either one. Jahuwah and Jahushuwah's name, the names that all who call upon them may be saved by, are buried, in the Scriptures, under the pagan names God, Jesus, and Christ. Underneath those in the Greek are still more pagan names Theos, Ioseus, and Christos; all common Greek names for pagan deities. If you aren't willing to dig, you will never know the name that you must call upon to be saved.

      Again in Mat. 13:45-46 we see, "Again the kingdom of heaven is like a man who is a dealer in search of fine and precious pearls, Who, on finding a single pearl of great price, went and sold all he had and bought it." If the Kingdom and the truths comprising it were laying on the surface in the King James "Bible" there would be no need to "search" for them.

      Again in Mat. 13:47-50 we see, "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a dragnet which was cast into the sea and gathered in fish of every sort. When it was full, men dragged it up on the beach, and sat down and sorted out the good fish into baskets, but the worthless ones they threw away. (From the Torah we know that the ones with fins and scales were good fish. Anything without fins and scales were "worthless.") So it will be at the close and consummation of the age. The angels will go forth and separate the wicked from the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with Jahuwah) And cast them [the wicked] into the furnace of fire; there will be weeping and wailing and grinding of teeth." Once again we see the Torah will be the decider as to what is "good" and what is "worthless."

      Then Jahushuwah concludes by saying in Mat. 13:51, "Have you understood all these things [parables] taken together? They said to Him, Yes, Lord."

      Look what else Jahushuwah tells us in verse 52, "He said to them, Therefore every teacher and interpreter of the Set-apart Writings who has been instructed about and trained for the kingdom of heaven and has become a disciple is like a householder who brings forth out of his storehouse treasure that is new and [treasure that is] old [the fresh as well as the familiar]." His disciples are "instructed" and "trained" for the Kingdom of Heaven and become "teachers and interpreter[s] of the Set-apart Writings!" To interpret something is to explain the meaning of; to conceive the significance of; construe; to translate orally; to offer an explanation; to serve as an interpreter for speakers of different languages. All of the disciples in the Kingdom are to interpret the "Set-apart Writings!" If you are not "interpreting" the "Set-apart Writings" could you be Jahushuwah's disciple? If you leave all of the interpreting to the King James translators, or any other translator for that matter, could you be Jahushuwah's disciple? Based on verse 52 above, I think not!

      Jeremiah 44:25-26 conveys these thoughts from a different direction, "Thus says the Jahuwah of hosts, the Mighty Creator of Yisra'el: You and your wives have both declared with your mouths and fulfilled it with your hands, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed to burn incense to the queen of heaven and to pour out drink offerings to her. [Surely] then confirm your vows and [surely] perform your vows! [If you will defy all My warnings to you, then, by all means, go ahead!] Therefore hear the word of Jahuwah, all [you people of] Judah who dwell in the land of Egypt: Behold, I have sworn by My great name, says Jahuwah, that My name shall no more be invoked by the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, As Jahuwah the Mighty Creator lives."

      So, Jahuwah has the power to take His Name out of the mouths of the disobedient ones and not even allow them to say it. Malachi 3:6 says, "…I am Jahuwah, I do not change…" He is the same now as he was then; and, He is still taking His Name out of the mouths of the disobedient. Because of this you will never hear "Jahuwah dammit" or "Jahushuwah H. Christ" coming out of a sinner mouth as a form of profanity.

      Hebrews 2:12 continues the theme by saying, "For He says, I will declare Your [the Father's] name to My brethren;" In Mat. 12:48-50 Jahushuwah explains how to know His brothers, "But He replied to the man who told Him, Who is My mother, and who are My brothers? And stretching out His hand toward [not only the twelve disciples but all] His adherents, He said, Here are My mother and My brothers. For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother!"

      In summary, Jahushuwah's brothers, sisters and mothers hear the Word and do it. They become interpreters of the "Set-apart Writings" and Jahushuwah reveals the Father's Name to them. On the other hand, the disobedient ones never dig for the Kingdom or ask Jahushuwah 'what does this mean;' because of their disobedience Jahuwah takes His own and His Son's Names out of their mouth leaving them to call them God (the name of many gods; a generic name) and JeZeus (Zeus, of course, being the name of a Greek god); they trust whatever is lying around on the surface for their truth and they hear the words of this curse and oath and flatter and congratulate themselves in their mind and heart, saying, I shall have peace and safety, though I walk in the stubbornness of my mind and heart bringing down a hurricane of destruction upon themselves that sweeps away the watered land with the dry. See Deuteronomy 29:19.

      The answer to your question, "…where is the Scriptures that are uncorrupted…" is that the uncorrupted "Scriptures" are right there in the King James version; they are just buried under a lousy translation made at a time of great darkness; a darkness during which no man could work. As one of Jahushuwah's disciples and an "interpreter" of the "Set-apart Writings;" as one that has been "sealed" by the Set-Apart Spirit and baptized by Jahushuwah himself, I assure you that this is the case.

      Well, this has been good for me. I have seen things while writing this I have never seen before. I hope you can say the same. Bear

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com