Re: court in the morning

  • paraclete45
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013
      Re: court in the morning Hello tips,

        This argument would be GREAT both in the pleadings and evidence supporting "Not Guilty" AND, in the Allocution Statement, you object because no jurisdiction to over-ride the state law for filing with DOT was established, and that no evidence was presented that the court had complied with the law and filed the complaint with DOT.

      May you be richly blessed!
      Bernie

    • slrrls2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013
        Actually court is this afternoon some I'm getting these tips minute by minute.
        I won one speeding ticket jury trial with this judge a few years back, Nice judge then and I hope now.

        Thanks for the tips!