Re: [tips_and_tricks] court in the morning

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 9, 2013
      >Guess it will be a game of nerves for a few seconds or minutes.

      Are you new to this or what?

      >I have already renewed it.

      So isn't the case moot? Why not move for dismissal?

      >I'll let him know that under the administrative procedures act this is administrative and the officer should have filed this with the DOT in the state of SC and not with the court. and declare my innocence again.

      The court is representing the administrative agency. The cop works for the administrative agency. Who do you think is charging you? The "State"?

      Yes, you plead "not guilty" and Appeal if you need to.

      >I could not figure out the APA agency

      It takes time to learn and figure this out. Don't give up. Redouble your efforts to educate yourself!

      Notice & Warning: This email contains proprietary business information, trade secrets, restricted and valued information intended for the addressees eyes only. All interceptors, surveillance agents foreign and domestic, enforcement agencies are hereby prohibited from accessing, possessing, using, selling, purchasing, storing, retrieving, and transmitting this valuable information as a product or service for gain. Any monetary profits, benefits or accounting of this information for gain may be prosecuted as a felony offense and cause of action. Persons, whistle blowers, informants may be granted an award for information leading to the successful prosecution of agents committing acts of infringement.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013
        Re: court in the morning Hello tips,

          This argument would be GREAT both in the pleadings and evidence supporting "Not Guilty" AND, in the Allocution Statement, you object because no jurisdiction to over-ride the state law for filing with DOT was established, and that no evidence was presented that the court had complied with the law and filed the complaint with DOT.

        May you be richly blessed!
        Bernie

      • slrrls2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 10, 2013
          Actually court is this afternoon some I'm getting these tips minute by minute.
          I won one speeding ticket jury trial with this judge a few years back, Nice judge then and I hope now.

          Thanks for the tips!