Getting IRS Levies Causing Hardship Released

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013

      I just posted this video about going through the Taxpayer Advocate to get IRS levies on Social Security or paychecks released. I talk in this about the issue of ‘we won’t help you until you file your returns’.

      http://youtu.be/NUYG7OU3sGs

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com