Re: [tips_and_tricks] Effect of "signed under du ress" on Govern. Docs

  • johneight32@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      The UCC is the law of contracts we all live by in the commercial world. The "signed under duress" or "non assumpsit" is directly from the UCC. Using a phrase foreign to the UCC could muddle a contract and the desired effect you were hoping for would be lost. If it works, why would you want to change it? Thanks for the history on de Witt, I learned something new today.