On IRS Lien Withdrawals

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013

      On IRS Lien Withdrawals under 26 USC § 6323(j) with notification to your creditors I noticed the following at IRM 5.12.3.34(1) "
      Approving the lien Withdrawal Request" it is only,

      ***Advisory Group Managers***,

      and

      ***Insolvency Group Managers***

      who have the AUTHORITY TO APPROVE withdrawals.

      Where the lien withdrawal was denied, a FOIA revealed there is no one working there by that title. Apparently, anyone can deny it. Only these two can approve it. It would seem that the envelope would be addressed attention to these two positions.

      It would seem that it would behoove us to make sure where we send the withdrawal request where these positions are available to APPROVE our demand. :-)

      It would also seem that it is a denial of due process not to inform us that the position we need for approval doesn't work there.

      For more on withdrawal and release of liens visit http://irslienthumper.com/.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com