Re: [tips_and_tricks] Going after a judge with a lien...

  • originalfrogfrmr
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
      > is not healthy for one's liberty:
      > http://www.justice.gov/usao/cae/news/docs/2013/03-2013/03-19
      > -13MannGrove.html :-)

      It all depends, if you ask me... those two were crooks, obviously. How
      would it go if one used the proper figures using the proper definitions
      where money is concerned, and had and could articulate valid
      constitutional claims for damages?

      I think that most people destroy their money issues by not keeping them in
      mind at all times. People make false admissions and confessions regarding
      money at the slightest opportunity! The "judge" in every case lays that
      foundation EARLY! "How much do you make every week, Mr. Sixpack?"

      It's so sad... people perish sans knowledge!