Going after a judge with a lien...

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013

      is not healthy for one’s liberty: http://www.justice.gov/usao/cae/news/docs/2013/03-2013/03-19-13MannGrove.html :-)

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • originalfrogfrmr
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2013
        > is not healthy for one's liberty:
        > http://www.justice.gov/usao/cae/news/docs/2013/03-2013/03-19
        > -13MannGrove.html :-)

        It all depends, if you ask me... those two were crooks, obviously. How
        would it go if one used the proper figures using the proper definitions
        where money is concerned, and had and could articulate valid
        constitutional claims for damages?

        I think that most people destroy their money issues by not keeping them in
        mind at all times. People make false admissions and confessions regarding
        money at the slightest opportunity! The "judge" in every case lays that
        foundation EARLY! "How much do you make every week, Mr. Sixpack?"

        It's so sad... people perish sans knowledge!