The Blind Bunny Meets a Snake

  • Levi Philos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 8:16 AM
      One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail
      and tripped over a large snake and fell, 'kerplop', right on his
      twitchy little nose.

      'Oh please excuse me,' said the bunny. 'I didn't mean to
      trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see.'

      'That's perfectly all right,' replied the snake. 'To be sure, it was
      my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't
      see you coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?'

      'Well, I really don't know,' said the bunny. 'I'm blind, and I've
      never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out.'

      So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, 'Well, you're
      soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy
      tail and a dear twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit!'

      The bunny said, 'I can't thank you enough. But by the way, what kind
      of animal are you?'

      The snake replied that he didn't know either, and the bunny agreed to
      examine him, and when the bunny was finished, the snake asked, 'Well,
      what kind of an animal am I?'

      The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, 'You're cold,
      you're slippery, and you haven't got any balls... You must be a
      POLITICIAN'.

      --
      This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
      and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any