United States may be sued for unauthorized disclosure...

  • LibertyFelix
    Message 1 of 68 , Feb 22, 2013
      "Follow That Lead! Obtaining and Using
      Tax Information in a Non-Tax Case

      *Willful, unauthorized disclosure of tax return information is a
      felony, carrying a maximum statutory penalty of five years of
      incarceration, a $250,000 fine, and termination of
      employment. 26 U.S.C. ยง7213(a) (1994). Section 7431
      provides that the United States may be sued for civil damages
      for unauthorized disclosure of tax returns and return
      information by a Federal employee."

      I was hoping there'd be something here for me, with my job discrimination situation, but this seems to only relate to taxpayers and tax information, all implying that I have a TIN and participate in those privileges. I don't.
      Ref:
      Job discrimination: state citizen; Fee Schedule Activation Notice
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/message/19191
      Mark Gailey

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com,
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 9, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tips_and_tricks
        group.

        File : /Law_Contracts_and_Consent.doc.zip
        Uploaded by : soc_anon_01 <soc_anon_01@...>
        Description : I pray this reaches those who understand we live under a Constitutionally guaranteed and court enforced CONTRACT LAW OF THE LAND.

        This work was originally produced by a group which I was a contributer to.

        You can access this file at the URL:

        soc_anon_01 <soc_anon_01@...>