United States may be sued for unauthorized disclosure...

  • LibertyFelix
    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 22 11:44 AM
      "Follow That Lead! Obtaining and Using
      Tax Information in a Non-Tax Case

      *Willful, unauthorized disclosure of tax return information is a
      felony, carrying a maximum statutory penalty of five years of
      incarceration, a $250,000 fine, and termination of
      employment. 26 U.S.C. ยง7213(a) (1994). Section 7431
      provides that the United States may be sued for civil damages
      for unauthorized disclosure of tax returns and return
      information by a Federal employee."

      I was hoping there'd be something here for me, with my job discrimination situation, but this seems to only relate to taxpayers and tax information, all implying that I have a TIN and participate in those privileges. I don't.
      Ref:
      Job discrimination: state citizen; Fee Schedule Activation Notice
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/message/19191
      Mark Gailey

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com,
      > File : /JusticeDeptOnTaxProsecutions.pdf
      > Uploaded by : legalbear7 <bear@...>
      > Description : 64 Pg Memo-Justice Department on Uniform Tax Prosecutions
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/files/JusticeDeptOnTaxProsecutions.pdf
    • paraclete45
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 6, 2015
        Re: IRS IMF request New file uploaded to tips_and_tricks Hello tips,

         This may be a lot more important than you think, folks, because even if you are convicted on a traffic ticket, the judge is allowed to use your IMF in his sentencing guidelines.
         Check it out!!!

        May you be richly blessed!
        Bernie

        Avast logo