Did Justice Roberts Screw Obamacare by His Holding?

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013

      Oh, if it is a tax, then it was arrived at unconstitutionally; or, there is more than one way to skin a cat:

      http://www.pacificlegal.org/releases/The-election-is-over-but-PLFs-Obamacare-suit-goes-on

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • Mark Gailey [Liberty Felix]
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 17, 2013

        OK, this theory does seem like it should work, based on the incorrect chamber of lawmakers.
        But I’ve always figured that the ACA couldn’t target me anyway, since I don’t participate in Social Security, and there is therefore no nexus for the IRS to be meddling with me. Direct taxes have to be disguised as indirect by associating them with privileges rather than rights. I think this clearly delineates SS participants as stepping into a privileged class, with all it’s extra rules, and apart from the State citizens who opt out of privileged classes to retain their original rights.

        With income taxes, you have to step into the privilege by participating. With the 14th Amendment you have to step into the whole package which includes subjugation. Either way there is an intentional option. We certainly aren’t apprised of that choice with any competency. So we are kept in limiting contracts through fraud and lack of knowledge.

        …just what it looks like from here.

        Mark Gailey aka Liberty Felix

      • Stephen mocko
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2013
          Barry, I had thought of this at the time it was ruled on. If it is a tax then it had to have originated in the house. Because it didn't it is null and void. I brought this up to many people, and wondered if Roberts did it on purpose. Thanks for recognizing it.