Key to Missin Out on Tyranny & Oppression

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
      Agreed, the power of the Word is it being Spoken as Father did in the creation. It is the creative power of thought(spirit) being manifested in action.

      Matthew 5:13 Re: Jahushwuah's reference to saltiness being lossed the phrased "stamped under the feet of men" equals being ruled over arbitrarily or despotically; to be tyrannized. Looks like the simple solution to arbitrary, tyrannical rule is to retain our saltiness. When Jahushuwah says, "You are the salt of the earth" I've learned that what he was saying is, "You are the earth's supreme intelligence, excellence and power presented for public exhibition expressed IN WORDS."