Key to Missin Out on Tyranny & Oppression

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013

      Matthew 5:13 Re: Jahushwuah's reference to saltiness being lossed the phrased "stamped under the feet of men" equals being ruled over arbitrarily or despotically; to be tyrannized. Looks like the simple solution to arbitrary, tyrannical rule is to retain our saltiness. When Jahushuwah says, "You are the salt of the earth" I've learned that what he was saying is, "You are the earth's supreme intelligence, excellence and power presented for public exhibition expressed IN WORDS."

      My note with respect to this is:

      If we do not speak words of excellence and power (Jahuwah's Word) we will be stamped under the feet of men; i.e. oppressed. To be oppressed is to be subject to unjust use of force or authority.

      You may have noticed me posting from Revelation 12:11 that, "And they have overcome (conquered) him by means of the blood of the Lamb and by the utterance of their testimony..." "utterance of their testimony" in Greek is auto logos meaning to speak over and over.

      So, to overcome the anti-christ, the epitome of tyranny and oppression, what is needed is the word of our testimony, or, the speaking of Jahuwah's Word over and over. This is also known as meditating; which means to speak or mutter.

      I have a 40 minute video regarding the success I attribute to speaking the Word aloud here:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIGeHpMM2fQ&feature=share&list=PL34155B13CD615BEF

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • Bob law
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2013
        Agreed, the power of the Word is it being Spoken as Father did in the creation. It is the creative power of thought(spirit) being manifested in action.