Going Around Judicial Obstacles!

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013

      Montgomery Blair Sibley is at it again! Here’s is his clever trick around federal judicial blockages to Obama’s eligibility. Tommy Crier did stuff like this, and we should be as well: http://www.montgomeryblairsibley.com/library/Press11.pdf

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com