Re: [tips_and_tricks] Plain Laws Enforced Immediately by Executive Authority

  • originalfrogfrmr
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
      > When the laws
      > are plain, and the application of them is uncontroverted,
      > they are enforced immediately by the 465*465 Executive
      > authority of Government. Chisholm v. Georgia
      > <http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=144881060641435
      > 1612&q=+%22sovereign+powers+are+delegated%22&hl=en&as_sdt=4,
      > 60> , 2 US 419, 464 - Supreme Court 1793

      However, when the profligacy of the lawmakers create laws beyond the
      physical ability of any man to read 24/7/365 (Note Pe;osi's "we'll have to
      pass it to learn what's in it"
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU), your mission, should you
      decide to accept it, is to controvert the application by unqualified
      impersonators who are only doing it for their families in these hardest of
      times.