Plain Laws Enforced Immediately by Executive Authority

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2013

      In order to make the discovery, at which we ultimately aim, a second previous enquiry will naturally be — Did the people of the United States intend to bind the several States by the Executive power of the national Government? The affirmative answer to the former question directs, unavoidably, an affirmative answer to this. Ever since the time of Bracton, his maxim, I believe, has been deemed a good one — "Supervacuum esset leges condere, nisi esset qui leges tueretur."[†] "It would be superfluous to make laws, unless those laws, when made, were to be enforced." When the laws are plain, and the application of them is uncontroverted, they are enforced immediately by the 465*465 Executive authority of Government. Chisholm v. Georgia, 2 US 419, 464 - Supreme Court 1793

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • originalfrogfrmr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2013
        > When the laws
        > are plain, and the application of them is uncontroverted,
        > they are enforced immediately by the 465*465 Executive
        > authority of Government. Chisholm v. Georgia
        > <http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=144881060641435
        > 1612&q=+%22sovereign+powers+are+delegated%22&hl=en&as_sdt=4,
        > 60> , 2 US 419, 464 - Supreme Court 1793

        However, when the profligacy of the lawmakers create laws beyond the
        physical ability of any man to read 24/7/365 (Note Pe;osi's "we'll have to
        pass it to learn what's in it"
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU), your mission, should you
        decide to accept it, is to controvert the application by unqualified
        impersonators who are only doing it for their families in these hardest of
        times.