e-News for Tax Professionals **Special Edition**

  • dave.wissel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013

      Re: In accordance with this order, tax return preparers covered by this program are not required to complete competency testing or secure continuing education.

      I'm actually surprised the IRS fights this. The courts have already ruled the IRS not responsible for advice or advice in its pamphlets. Having morons espouse rulings and regulations while having no culpability is an IDEAL situation for for the dumbed-down population.

      A universal quote by attorneys: "We do pretty much what the IRS tells us to do."