Clever Negotiation of Indulgence

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3 8:20 AM

      [Legalbear] Now I’m thinking, the sale of licenses by the state equals the selling of indulgences by the Catholic Church.

      How can we employ this type of tactic today??

      Tetzel travels from town to town, and after a while reaches the city of Leipsic. Little does he know of what is before him. A gentleman comes to buy an indulgence. "Can you pardon a sin which a man intends to commit?" he asks. "Certainly; the Pope has given me full power to do so." "Very well. I should like to punish a man a little. I don't want to hurt him much just a little. How much do you ask for an indulgence that will hold me harmless, so that I shall not be punished?"

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com