Re: [tips_and_tricks] How do I file taxes after getting money under the table?

  • dave.wissel
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2013

      How many times do I have to explain to people that the IRS does not give a rat's butt where it gets its federal reserve notes from:

      http://www.irs.gov/publications/p17/ch12.html

      Illegal activities.   Income from illegal activities, such as money from dealing illegal drugs, must be included in your income on Form 1040, line 21, or on Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040) if from your self-employment activity.

      Kickbacks.    You must include kickbacks, side commissions, push money, or similar payments you receive in your income on Form 1040, line 21, or on Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040), if from your self-employment activity.

      Stolen property.   If you steal property, you must report its fair market value in your income in the year you steal it unless in the same year, you return it to its rightful owner.

      Now what TYPE could you list on Line 21 and not implicate yourself? Well....according to the IRS there are primarily two types of income: Taxable and Non taxable. Duh! So what type goes on the form?

      Why doesn't the IRS care about income coming from questionable sources? Aside from the fact they get brownie points for running the world's largest extortion racket for Congress.....A little reflection will indicate why this is so! The law cannot require an impossibility. You can't be required to file a return on all income and yet be denied the opportunity to do so.

      Duh eh?

      [I saved for the advanced student the topic of liability and duty to file a return and simply assumed in the above discussion we were dealing with the "ritual of the enslaved"--that ritual where government need trumps individual rights and needs...that ritual where the customary aspects of society displaces and negates a fair reading of actual law...that ritual where the sheepeople actually perceive they live in a free society when the degree of their enslavement is measured at +40%.]