To Secure Your Own Liberty; Guard Your Enemy from Oppression

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013

      Paine put in the maxim that "He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself."*fn56 We still put trust in it. Cramer v. United States, 1945.SCT.40540 <http://www.versuslaw.com> ¶ 70;  325 U.S. 1 (1945).

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com