Notice: Remove My Property from the Tax Rolls

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 16, 2013
      This affidavit supposes that the "tax assessor" sets the designation of the
      property, however in Wisconsin, according to the Statutes, the assessor
      prepares the tax roll and gives it to the clerk who is supposed to correct
      it and then CERTIFY it and pass it on to the Treasurer. I'd say that it is
      the Clerk who actually "sets the property designation" with her
      certification. Carole
      "All the Tax Collector does is follow up on the recommendations and
      renderings of the Tax Assessor."