Fwd: My New Obamacare "Tax" EBook

  • David Toppin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "TRT - Pablo" <pablo.rodriguez@...>
      Date: Jan 13, 2013 10:48 AM
      Subject: My New Obamacare "Tax" EBook

      With the New Year come additional taxes for Obamacare!

      Of course, for those of you who have read my book, Taxation by Misrepresentation, you are well aware that income taxes are voluntary for all Americans, unless you have engaged in a government-granted privilege of some kind. No one is compelled to engage in such activities.

      I have written another eBook, Why Obamacare Must BeVoluntary for Most Americans.

       As my thank-you for having supported my efforts to get the Truth about Income Taxes in Plain English to as many Americans as possible, I will send each of you a free download link to my latest book on the Obamacare “tax," if you'd like to receive one.

       I have priced it at $0.99 so that anybody who has the least bit of interest in understanding the Truth about Income Taxes can gain access to my research at a very nominal price.

       To obtain your free download link, I ask only two things:

      1.       Send me a return email indicating what email address you want the free download sent to; and

      2.       Promise me that you will inform 5 of your friends or associates about my new Obamacare eBook.

      3.       (optional) Help me gain access to some radio talk shows as a guest to spread my research far and wide during this “tax season!”

      Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience, if you'd like to receive my eBook on the new "Obamacare tax."

       John Benson

       PS: The Obamacare eBook is available for your friends HERE($0.99).  REMEMBER, yours is FREE, as noted above. The Link is for your friends and associates who may wish to purchase it.