government claims

  • jai mann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
      I filed the last of my claims against government employees earlier this week. So far LA Co. has denied the 2 claims against LASD officers. They denied the one claim against the Co. The LA superior court has not responded to a claim filed on Dec. 4th. And I don't think they'll respond to the claim filed this week either.

      It's okay. I had been planning on creating a title 42 1983, 1985, 1986? (must check the last one) suit. And I wanted to try to slap them with an injunction against unlawful initiation of prosecution.

      I saw your post today and thought I'd let you know how things are going since you inquired in the past. I've had a lot  going on so I had forgotten about your previous inquiries until just now.

      Regards