Re: [tips_and_tricks] When May the Government do Wrong??

  • stonekutteral
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013
      As soon as the doctrine of "he needed killing" is put in place, the government will  kill everyone they think needs killing... of course, not anyone in this group......

      "
      On Jan 10, 2013, at 9:07 PM, Legalbear wrote:

      "This Court has not . . . embraced the general proposition that a wrong may be done if it can be undone." Stanley v. Illinois, 405 U. S. 645, 647.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • jai mann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
        I filed the last of my claims against government employees earlier this week. So far LA Co. has denied the 2 claims against LASD officers. They denied the one claim against the Co. The LA superior court has not responded to a claim filed on Dec. 4th. And I don't think they'll respond to the claim filed this week either.

        It's okay. I had been planning on creating a title 42 1983, 1985, 1986? (must check the last one) suit. And I wanted to try to slap them with an injunction against unlawful initiation of prosecution.

        I saw your post today and thought I'd let you know how things are going since you inquired in the past. I've had a lot  going on so I had forgotten about your previous inquiries until just now.

        Regards