IRS Lien & Levy Help

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013

      The Lien Thumper package is here: http://www.legalbears.com/armor/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=6 I priced it at $299.

      The Frivolous Return Penalty research is here: http://www.legalbears.com/armor/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=46 priced at $257.

      Both together bought separately is $556.

      The Levy Thumper/Calling Off the Dogs package is here: http://www.legalbears.com/armor/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=8 priced at $298.

      Add that on and you’re up to $854.

      The good news is….wait for it….I combined all of those together and discounted it too…wait for it….$577 here:

      http://www.legalbears.com/armor/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=47

      Another item I think it essential to have  HOW TO HOLD IRS CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATIONS OVER THEIR HEAD Click this link and there is a video inside describing why you NEED this and what you’ll do with it. You’ve got to be able to hold their livelihood over their head. Watch the last two videos at www.irsterminator.com for more on how to get them in trouble. Call me if you want:

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com