Re: [tips_and_tricks] Cashless Society Suffers Several Setbacks

  • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      > http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_21916506?source=pop

      > Cashless Society Suffers Several Setbacks

      One of the newer ones is that in the minds of some, using "cash" brands
      you as a terrorist working to destroy the financial system. Real
      terrorists already know that paper isn't "cash" anymore. Words on paper
      that made paper a "cash-equivalent" have significance that fades fast when
      certain words are removed.

      I have to remember a long way back to when I used paper frns, then came my
      days of the rolled quarters which pretty much ended a decade ago. Lately
      I prefer using silver pre-1964 dimes if offers of my 100% intact fossils
      suitable as nice little unique gifts are not enough to seal the deal. I
      load my pockets with those every day and hope to come home empty, getting
      my daily food with them. They can survive an arson attack while frns may
      not.

      I feel so sorry for all those who still have any electronic or paper
      accounts anywhere that they are depending upon for future survival. So
      many retirement and pension funds are disappearing in the ongoing
      financial debacle as the unsustainable fiat system crashes. In my local
      area, where I have made below-poverty living into a fun and rewarding
      hobby for myself, I see many who used to be considered "well-off" losing
      their homes and jobs and they have nothing saved. They make me look rich
      in comparison now. Now there is rumor-talk of coming forced investment of
      such accounts in Treasury notes. So sad. I'm just glad I'm not involved
      in that false economy anymore.

      I'm sorry to say that I think the rule of law has also died in this country.
      There are so many examples, but here's one:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JEXMW9WSlg

      On another note, I've been having fun ever since I decided to abandon all
      "business" (which I never could really get anyone to define or logically
      discuss) in favor of "happiness" (freedom to pursue which is part of the
      Declaration of Independence, and we each get to define it.) People ask,
      "Are you in business?" "No, happiness. It requires no license and isn't
      taxable!"

      Yet another note: I don't think that true "sovereigns" ever refer to
      themselves as such and they let the fact become apparent to others through
      their varied powers of observation.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbtJZVUhSG4

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9cS71ykRO0