Re: [tips_and_tricks] Wikipedia on Signatures

  • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2013
      > After thinking this over I am convinced, everywhere THE
      > GOVERNMENT asks you for a signature, they are asking for
      > evidence of deliberation and YOUR INFORMED CONSENT!

      LONG JOHN SILVER (Grace Slick, Jack Casady)

      Long John Silver, ring in his ear
      He's the hero, make that clear
      Does the same thing his father did
      SailS 'round the Caribbean
      Robbing kings with his talking parrot
      This time I think he's on the high side

      Scabs are forming, scraped his knee
      Guards are warning a bad man is free
      He's like electric clock that needs no winding
      Keeps the time without your hands
      Western feet that need no binding
      Take a barefoot run through old Japan

      He's seen a thousand countries
      They're all the same
      Some men are crazy, some of them sane
      But all men are ruled by a flag or a game
      And he knows nobody's got you
      If you don't sign your name

      Long John Silver serves no king
      No land holds him, that's why he feels like
      Just like singing
      Every country now and then
      Roars like Irish, drunk as sin
      Every monk will now and then
      Call his men to hear the wenches' night bells ringing

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOFg8-vEBiQ&feature=player_embedded