Re: [tips_and_tricks] Sovereigns Without Subjects

  • Bob law
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
      I would like to believe that by his taking of an oath to support and defend the Constitution, they(the public servant) voluntarily become what is in essence an indentured servant, or possibly even a bond servant. The reasoning here is there is no higher authority than the sovereign, with, or without subjects.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 27, 2012
        To get things wright..er right...I think you refer to the Chisolm case:
        https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/2/419/case.html
        Not Wright vs Georgia

        [Bear the moderator: Absolutely! I stand corrected.]

        The oath Bob refers to is patterned after the Art II oath of a President
        of the United States. There is no sense in taking an oath to defend a
        piece of paper....

        [Bear the moderator: A piece of paper containing high sounding principles?]

        but there is sense in defending the Constitution of the
        United States; the territory and other property owned by and ceded to the
        United States of America.

        The bond servant is an employee and in the case of Art II oath, the
        employer is Congress. Notice this oath is stuck in the middle of the
        document while the Art VI oath for ALL is near the end.