RE: [tips_and_tricks] File - HelpRequestForm.txt

  • danny wayne
    Message 1 of 83 , Dec 23, 2012

      Danny Wayne Donaldson

      general post office 2394

      nation Oregon

      [97756-9998]

      541 280 8748

      bootstrap55@...

      Case No. 2:12–cv–00080SU

      HISTORY

      I and My wife are 67 years old. We own everything in our possession clear of debt and live on SS.

      I filed an exemption under ORS 307.150 for “Family Burial Grounds” with Crook County. I called the Oregon dept. of revenue and they said I would qualify where I lived.

      I did this in Feb. 1997 just after purchasing the property, as an affidavit and declaration. I repeated this action because I had heard nothing from the county and wanted to make sure they were aware of what I had done, even though I received the green acceptance cards back with a signature on it. In 1998 I attempted to file a notice with the county recorder and also ran and add in the paper, as well as posting on the courthouse bulletin board.

      So I just repeated my claims every year just to make sure no one would think I was trying to get away with anything. Always showing good faith.

      In Dec. 1999 I paid the land off and the old owner quit paying the taxes. In 2000 the county notified the previous owner about his late taxes, the old owner notified the county that he sold the property to Mr. Donaldson and had no interest in the Land.

      In 2001 the county assessor and tax collector notified the old owner that they had no record of the filing of the property by Mr. Donaldson.

      From 1997 to 2005 I had no contact from the county about any problem with the county or about any tax matter. Further the county still would not respond in any manner pertaining to My “family burial grounds.” I understand that if there was a problem they would have notified Me promptly because of acquiescence. I believe 7 years fits that estoppel to any future action.

      In 2005 a friend ask me when the county put the property in their name? Of course I had no idea what he was talking about, so I drove to the county recorders office that very moment to find what was going on. Sure enough there was a judgment hearing on several pieces of land in 2004 in which my land was a part of awarding crook county the Land.

      I immediately filed a protest with the court against case no. 04CV0030 and challenged the judgment and asked to cease any action until this was settled. The county did not respond so I declared fraud in the case and filed proper docs in the case reflecting My concern about the fraud and Misrepresentation on the case presented to the circuit court.

      The time in which I responded was within the 2 year redemption period of which at this time, I knew nothing of, I just knew it would appear I just lost My home and I had to find out how this could happen when no one from the county had ever contacted me about any problems of any kind.

      In all My correspondence with the county I always gave an address to contact me. I gave the meets and bounds, ran news paper adds about the property, Asking the county to say something. What was the reason for not contacting me? I had heard the county even had money down on My property and when I started making challenges of due process, violations of Rights without prejudice and many more, the county returned the money put down to buy the property.

      The next few years was an education period, I read everything I could find on property

      laws and Constitutional jurisdiction. I used them all only to get into one status hearing after another, stalling I assume to wear me down, till I slipped up and give jurisdiction to the county.

      In an Arbitration hearing, in which the new judge was the arbitrator, and in the second time being called in her office after the county counsel, she ask me if I knew what this was all about? I responded by saying I guess I don't, I have tried everything I thought I was suppose to. The arbitrators response was “they don't want you to have the “Family Burial Grounds” Exemption.

      My response was “Why didn't they tell me this in 1997, we would not be here today. It was only $27.00 per year. I would not give up my whole life for $27.00”. Why would the county defendants go through all this just to keep me from getting an Exemption of $27.00 per year? I would say because they had no grounds to refuse the Exemption.

      At the end of 4 years, from 2000 to 2004, to get the judgment, the county deliberately did not contact the new owner. Why didn't the county ever send someone out to ask the question? The tax appraiser was always around and had been on the property in this time period. And I might add, even though NO TRESPASS signs were posted.

      I went to the county recorder and asked to see the oath the assessor has to take for those tax years and found out they were incomplete; some not properly recorded; no file stamp date; without names of who the assessor is or date; unsigned. This alone would kill any judgment in those years for any property they may have assessed. No Oath on file as required by Law.

      To get past the fact they are not going to answer the question about the “Family Burial Grounds” or denying a Remedy and I'm locked in status hearings.

      I filed a case with the DISTRICT COURT OF THE UNITED STATES IN PENDLETON, with Patricia Sullivan demanding a trial by jury, for violation of constitutional protections against several judges who had a part of the conspiracy for refusing to hear my allegations of fraud and misrepresentations on the court, Case No. 04CV0030;

      The crook county sheriff for refusing to investigate my written Complaint.

      The 2 county counsels, one of whom started this mess, for trying to enforce a statute that is not on the books and lying to the county about what the law really says, and aiding the county recorder in refusing to file anything Donaldson tries to file, and providing false info in the Circuit Court;

      County assessor for remaining silent and 7 years later, file a claim for back taxes knowing there was an exemption filed;

      The county tax collector for trying to collect taxes from the old property owner, sending the Notices using the old owners name to an address the old owner has never had and in fact was the old address new owners.

      Now try to imagine the post master getting certified mail to an address which has no such name on the mailing list of an address several people have had most likely since 1997. Now the post master has no name on his file to forward this mail, so he sends it back. I remind you that the old owner has lived at the same address that the county knows of since 1962 when he bought the property. And paid the taxes until the property was paid off in Dec. 1999. Whom did the tax collector believe was going to get the Notices? Do you believe the old owner and the new owners were not suppose to get the “notices” specifically for the purpose of Misrepresenting Due Process to the circuit court? I can see no other reason.

      The county assessor also knew the new land owner did not have to file the deed with the county, and that is exactly what happen. The counsel did not know this fact and while I was in his office the county counsel called the assessor just to prove to me I had to file. Over the speaker phone the counsel ask the question and the assessor told counsel he did not have to file the deed. Well, counsel hung up the phone and hastily said you have to file. At that point I knew I was talking to a person being a liar so I left his office. He was not going to negotiate anything pertaining to the land.

      The case file is full of undisputed Evidence the court has refused to allow or even talk about.

      I charge Circuit Court clerk who refused to put the complaints on the docket for a hearing or even why they were rejected.

      I charge Crook County Recorder for refusing to file documents that would affect the title of the property, for refusing to file UCC -1 statements by the secretary of state as well of Washington state. The county would not record anything I presented from 1997, legal or not.

      Magistrate Judge Sullivan said I was contesting property taxes in Oregon and said it was out of her jurisdiction and recommended the new federal judge dismiss the case with prejudice as the judges, as she was told by the Oregon state attorney general, had absolute immunity and cannot be tried.

      I found the cases by the supreme court that says county and municipal agents do not enjoy immunity, nor do state judges who violate constitutional protections.

      I can assure you this is not about taxes in Oregon. Oregon has a statute on the books that was pointed out to me by someone when I told them I was not going to move again and I was going to be buried on the land, that you have to notify the county and claim “family burial grounds.”

      So, I found ORS 307.150, found out what I had to do and made my claim which the county whom refused to respond. I could only presume it was because it had been accepted.

      This is not about Oregon taxes as Sullivan says, that is what the attorneys led her to believe, and I do not believe anyone is reading my Complaint for Remedy.

      This case is about a conspiracy to ensure that I do not get My Remedy. The Remedy would expose a whole lot of people in crook county to violations of their Oath of Office as well as criminal Racketeering sanctions I am sure.

      Now we get to the new fed judge, SIMONS who plans on doing as Magistrate Sullivan suggested. Even though she has no jurisdiction and the Oregon Dept. of injustice has just sent a document today to Judge Simon to enforce his judgment. Case No. 2:12–cv–00080SU

      The constitution has all these protections and defenses which is great, but do you think these lower courts care about any of this? It is about how much will you pay....

      If I could get steered in the right direction I will take it and run, even though I know in the end I will loose. The people are right, if there is Constitution they are not going to let us near it without help.

      Once in writing and once in Arbitration, I said I would begin paying taxes today and every month until they were paid off. The county counsel refused that offer and said I must file the land with the county, even though it is contrary to the Law and acting beyond his judicial capacity under color of Law. This person is obsessed with power beyond what the Legislature has given the county.

      Is there not a law that says: when someone 'Tenders Payment, and the party refuses to accept that offer, that debt it paid? HJR 192. The claim the county counsel demanded is and was beyond anything to do with property taxes which is suppose to be what this is all about.

      I say and the evidence shows this is about abuse of power and Fraud on the Court.

      This claim may not mean much to some, but I can assure you it does to us. I do not believe the county on the action of one person without proving any jurisdiction or authority should be able to destroy, who knows how many lives.

      Thank You

      12/5/2012 /s/ Danny Wayne Donaldson

      Pg. 5 of 5 THE END

      FORM FOR REQUESTING HELP ON YOUR CASE ON TIPS & TRICKS FOR COURT:

      If you would like help on your case in order for your request to be approved you must:

      1. Have printed out your post and read it out loud to yourself looking for missing words and typos;

      2. Have written your post in a word processor so it can check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar;

      Then you must answer these questions:

      What state does your legal issue spring from?

      What are the facts of your case?

      What research you have already done on your issue?

      What you are thinking about doing and why?

    • tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com