New member with ADA question...

  • Big Dave
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 13, 2003
      Hi folks!

      I may have found this group just-in-time. I am sitting here writing a
      pro se complaint and am pulling out my hair (and I don't have much
      hair to start with).

      Because of a number of uncontrolable events in my life, I am forced
      to have this complaint filed by the 25th of this month. Can anyone
      HELP?

      For those of you that suggest an Attorney.... The last guy kept
      putting me off, then once he got his consultation fee, he said he did
      not have time to take my case. The whole time he knew darn well that
      I only had 90 days in which to get this filed.

      If this helps... I already have my "Right to Sue" letter from the
      EEOC, they found completely in my favor.

      HELP PLEASE!

      Dave
    • Pete Grzeskowiak
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 13, 2003

        Big Dave <bigdave72u@...> wrote:

        Dave Send an offer to settle with a copy of the right to sue but 1st submit a motion for an time extension due to fraud /misfeseance by that alleged attroney, explain to hte court the time frame was a corruption of process by that lawyer & be sure to file a complain for [pro]fessional miscoduct which denies you access to the courts & due process of law, 1st & 14th. Offer to settle and a copy of right to sue is to be sent to the company & be sure to include a time frame for them to accept your offer & once the time frame expires so does your offer, ask for cost, expenses postage, filing fess & attorney fees. I call it milking the cow & making the pig squeel. Hey lawyer dude, did I delete properly w/o making you look bad & if you do look bad is because you spend too much time in front of dirty judges so do not censore me & lawyer dud can a judge keep me from attending the mass of my choice in my church? And lawyer dude, my house was burglarized & my property is in some Denver Co police station, the guy arrested was Russell O'Hara & he died while in custody. Will you find out what preceint this is in, my CD player & tapes is listed in confiscation report & the guy that stolle my stuff got away & Walsh Co Sheriffs claim they cannot get answer about my stuff. I need to prove chain of custody from my house to his house then to Denver, will you help me, petesfarmftg@... & Big Dave if you call I got other info but I would need to talk to you in order to guide you in rite dirctn. Let me know if you got my other e mail lawyer dude picks on me cause I ignorant & this makes him look bad. Ilike to pick on him cause of his profession. lawyer joke by petesfarmftg, if you are forced to be defended by a public pretender tell the judge right away you have no faith or confidence in the pretender preserving your inaleinable constitutional rights therefore you have no faith in the court & request 3 three bullets to ensure a full & fair trial/hearing 1 bullet for the pretender, 1 bullet for the prosecutor & 1 bullet for the judge & there is no violence intended because I did not mention a gun or to shoot anyone. FTG

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Virginia Sargeant
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 13, 2003
          Hi Dave looks like you have tobe your owen attorney.good luck.  Tom
          I may have found this group just-in-time. I am sitting here writing a
          pro se complaint and am pulling out my hair (and I don't have much
          hair to start with).

          Because of a number of uncontrolable events in my life, I am forced
          to have this complaint filed by the 25th of this month. Can anyone
          HELP?

          For those of you that suggest an Attorney.... The last guy kept
          putting me off, then once he got his consultation fee, he said he did
          not have time to take my case. The whole time he knew darn well that
          I only had 90 days in which to get this filed.

          If this helps... I already have my "Right to Sue" letter from the
          EEOC, they found completely in my favor.

          HELP PLEASE!

          Dave

          Save up to 80% on top-quality inkjet cartridges & refill kits at Myinks.com
          Free shipping on orders $50 or more to the US and Canada.
          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5702
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/YrYXfA/AyWGAA/ySSFAA/aQSolB/TM

        • Robert Riggins
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 14, 2003
            First of all, you do not want to answer pro se, but rather In
            Propria Persona and or Sui Juris.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
              Hello Big Dave,
              Sounds like you are going to have some fun. If you would contact
              me at genman_2000@... I might be able to help. I can probably
              help you get started in the right direction. If you have a contact
              telephone number please send it - the best time for me to call is in
              the evenings.
              John

              --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "Big Dave" <bigdave72u@y...>
              wrote:
              > Hi folks!
              >
              > I may have found this group just-in-time. I am sitting here writing
              > pro se complaint and am pulling out my hair (and I don't have much
              > hair to start with).
              >
              > Because of a number of uncontrolable events in my life, I am forced
              > to have this complaint filed by the 25th of this month. Can anyone
              > HELP?
              >
              > For those of you that suggest an Attorney.... The last guy kept
              > putting me off, then once he got his consultation fee, he said he
              did
              > not have time to take my case. The whole time he knew darn well
              that
              > I only had 90 days in which to get this filed.
              >
              > If this helps... I already have my "Right to Sue" letter from the
              > EEOC, they found completely in my favor.
              >
              > HELP PLEASE!
              >
              > Dave
            • Big Dave
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 15, 2003
                Now I'm really confused.

                The only reason I am filing Pro Se is so I can keep my case going
                until I can find a GOOD Attorney. EEOC limits you to 90 days in which
                to file. My 90 days are almost up, so I have to buy some time.

                Big Dave

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              • ezest2reach@charter.net
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 16, 2003
                  legal aid 70 sent the virus
                  says Norton Anti Virus
                  > The only reason I am filing Pro Se is so I can keep my case going
                  > until I can find a GOOD Attorney. EEOC limits you to 90 days in which
                  > to file. My 90 days are almost up, so I have to buy some time.
                  >
                  > Big Dave
                  >
                  > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
                  > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                  > >

                  > > .

                • Robert Riggins
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 17, 2003
                    By the way Dave don't fill out your paperwork as pro se but instead  In Propria Persona and/or Sui Juris.  Pro se means you are capable of representing yourself.

                    .