on Government becoming Wolves

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012

      From Thomas Jefferson, The Art of Power, Meachum, Jon, Random House, 2012 at page 207 [Emphasis mine.]:

      The basis of the government being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; where it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But it should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them….Do not be too severe on the people’s errors but reclaim them by enlightening them. If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors shall all become wolves. It seems to be the law of our general nature, in spite of individual exceptions; and experience declares that man is the only animal which devours its own kind.

      The “opinion of the people” of the people has become cowed, fearful, and coerced contrary to Jahushuwah’s admonition that we are not to permit ourselves to be fearful, intimidated, cowardly and unsettled. See John 14:27. They’ve been dumbed down to where they are incapable of reading the government controlled papers. They refused to be enlightened themselves or accept those who have become enlightened. Because of their inattentiveness, the Congress, and Assemblies, judges and governors have become wolves.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com