Re: [tips_and_tricks] Public Employees Do Not Like Exposure!!!

  • BeFreeNow1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 12, 2003
      I just sent this out on my list as well.  Thanks for posting it.  The free exchange of information and the exposure of corruption is about all we have left short of force.

      This is great!!  We need this done in all 50 states.  The police with the touch of a few buttons can pull up all kinds of information about anyone.  We should be able to do the same.  If the police are afraid that someone may misuse the info or use it for revenge then they should consider how they conduct themselves in the field.  If they don't want their families to be jeopardized then they should consider a different line of work or not have families.  Good cops who truly serve and protect will be supported by the community.  However if the community thinks that the police are tyrannizing them with the "special" privileges that they have been given then the community can put pressure on the police to shape up or ship out.

    • Don Schwarz
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 14, 2003

        Here in Massachusetts, without any supporting documentation, a law was passed that made the
        divulgence of the home addresses of public servants unconstitutional.

        So if you seek to serve process on corrupt public servants, you can't get their home addresses.

        So in the blink of an eye, the corrupt public servants that make the laws in Mass., protected those
        enforcement and judicial servants who abuse the process of law. You are then forced to use the
        most expensive methods available in order to have due process of law. You must hire a sheriff or other
        process server to do the job.

        I had a sheriffs department tell me they would not serve a corrupt public servant at their home, some
        sort of unwritten policy I was told, nor would they obtain the home address and mail process to same.

        Corrupt public servants protecting other corrupt public servants.

        As there is no Showing of Necessity as to why the home addresses of public servants
        MUST BE kept secret, that until same is proven, the addresses must be kept public. If they
        are made secret, then those Americans who have had their rights infringed by corrupt public servants,
        will have their complaints forwarded to the accused by the proper authorities without this crap that
        corrupt public servants refuse to serve other corrupt public servants. -------------------  Don

        At 06:15 PM 7/12/03 -0400, you wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Shane Vincent
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 14, 2003
          That's why the person in Washington State took his case to FEDERAL court.

          Shane
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 14, 2003
            Public employees, love manipulating the constitution
            when it serves tehm, but when it is against them, they
            do not want to here of it. The constitutions are
            binding chains upon all public servants/empolyees and
            it time that we used this to tighten their movement..

            Warren
            --- Shane Vincent <shane@...>
            wrote:
            > That's why the person in Washington State took his
            > case to FEDERAL court.
            >
            > Shane

          • Dessie Andrews
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 15, 2003
              Well, that makes the solution fairly simple. There are no public
              servants. The civil service act was passed in 1871 and since then,
              there have only been employees in any office in this country. When you
              go after them to tag them with responsibility for their actions, they
              always answer, oh, not me, I'm only an employee. Well, use it against
              them. If they were an officer, they might have protection, but an
              employee is too low on the totem pole to have rights and protections.
              And they are all employees.

              wrote:
              > That's why the person in Washington State took his
              > case to FEDERAL court.
              >
              > Shane

              Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/