Those responsible for mass murders, that many help.

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012

      Those responsible for mass murders, that you help.
      It only gets better, thank the Gun Lobby for this.
       I believe every Name of the U.S Congressmen and women that voted
      for this unconstitution Act called Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990
      should be inglaved in to large stone monuments and put up in front of every school and at places in the United States where mass murders have been allowed to happen because of the disarming of the law abiding American people of this nation.
      They could start with our Michigan's US Congressman the  sponsor of the Brady Bill.
      Carl M. Levin, Democratic Senator from Michigan(1979 – present)
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Levin
      Know who is responsible, find at this web site.
      http://thezog.wordpress.com/who-is-behind-gun-control/

      Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

        Here is the exact paragraph that was removed from Wikipedia - - -

       "Most major shootings now occur in Gun-Free Zones. Since this 1990 gun ban, more school shootings have occurred than in all the years leading up to the ban; this includes previous years when machine guns were sold at Sears and children were allowed to own guns."

      SanFranMap
      GUN FREE SCHOOL ZONES ACT OF 1990
      This act criminalizes every lawful gun owner who travels with a firearm outside the home, with a few narrow exceptions. It was never intended to do this, and needs to be amended. Schools themselves would remain gun-free zones, and the near-total gun ban this law creates would be corrected.
      Permission to use the gun-free school-zone maps on or linked from this page is granted for non-commercial purposes provided the source is identified as "GunLaws.com" in all uses.

      Jerry James Stanton