'Everyone in US under virtual surveillance'

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2012

      NSA whistleblower, “…these people in the government take an oath to defend the Constitution. And they are not living up to the oath of office.”

      http://rt.com/usa/news/surveillance-spying-e-mail-citizens-178/

      To not take the oath requirements in the Constitution seriously is to render them surplusage; a violation of the Constitution itself. This is the weakness in the assertion, ‘I’m just doing my job.’

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com