Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: 15 States have petitioned withdrawal from the United States of Ameri

  • Randy Garriss
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2012

      On Mon, 11/12/12, Jeff L. S.  wrote:  "This effort will fail because ......" .

      The reasons for failure are too many to list.

      I bet if a poll was taken that 99.9% of those persons who have voted to secede from the union saluted the flag within the last year or two at the most and pledged allegiance to the United States of America.  One would think that the first necessary step would be to file a declaration of non-allegiance.

      I wonder what percentage of those that voted even considered that their vote constituted a statement of non-allegiance to some degree.

      Taking that step would mean bellying up and showing some kuhonas.  .  The implications of such a declaration would also require secession on April 15.  Don't hold your breath for that to happen.

      Probably the worst thing that will result from this vote will be the message it sends to Washington regarding how few the opposition is made up of measured by percentages of the total population.