IRS tax protester stings in the 1990s

  • keshugart
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2012
      I'm looking for any and all information concerning IRS tax protester stings that originated from the Ogden Utah office in the 1990s.

      What transpired in that era was that the IRS infiltrated several groups and copied the mailing lists of these groups and then they prepared letters of taxes past due, etc. Everything all phony to bring pressure upon the individuals.

      I am seeking this information for possible litigation.

      Any help, comments, information and/or direction is greatly appreciated.
    • lg900df@rock.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 8, 2012
        Years ago I told friends not to copy verbatim the work of supposed leaders and guru's. That recommendation still holds in my opinion.

        Ahh...but laziness prevails among "followers" for a "follower" is by definition one who didn't do the work of a "leader"--the latter who originates.

        I told these people the IRS implemented a computer program to track and compare letters they received. In other words two bins:(1)  Those that reference clerical/administrative issues and the  "I cry 'uncle' and I will pay" letters and (2) All others. They would take the all others, scan the letters, OCR them, and feed it to the "correlation program". The program would then spit-out a report of names with similar wording in the letter graded for similarity and listing in order the date the letter was received. Now its easy to track it back to the originator as HE was the one who in all likelihood wrote the first letter. People asked me: How do you know that for sure?" I said, "Simple: Its what I would do. Witness the head of each perceived snake has been cut-off?"

        --
      • Pond Dale
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2012
          I have been collecting such and similar documents for years. I do not know if these files contain the specific information you are looking for. The folder of +300 files compresses to 600 mb. Download it from here:

          http://www.svpvril.com/sharedfilefolder/Social_Awareness.zip

          Feel free to distribute these files anywhere you choose.