Cell Phone Tracking Breach of Privacy

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012

      This makes me want to put my cell phone on a train of a plane to some faraway place. Maybe we should all be swapping our cell phones? They’d be asking, Hey, what’s he doing in North Carolina? One of you techies should develop an app that scrambles our location until we need a geo-location feature and turn it off temporarily. Now I am thinking, I pay for the cell phone and they seize what I pay for and use it against me to breach my privacy?? Maybe cell phone tracking is not so much a search as it is an uncompensated seizure? This seems to be cutting off my use of property and also affecting my right to happiness. Why should I have to send my property to a faraway place just to remedy their breach of my privacy?? I’m mad at the cell phone company for participating in this oppression!

      Hmmm, seems everywhere I go, there are the cops! How could this be? Turns out your cell phone is worse than being on a court ordered ankle bracelet. S.Ct. just ruled on a warrantless tracking device by reversing a conviction: http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=6122276400056758151&q=tracking+%22533+US+27%22&hl=en&as_sdt=4,60 Officials did have a warrant to attach the device. The details: to attach the device in Washington D.C. within 10 days. They attached it in Maryland on the 11th day=warrantless. Search for cell phone tracking law enforcement to learn how rampant this is.

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com