Cashless Society Suffers Several Setbacks

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2012

      http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_21916506?source=pop

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        > http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_21916506?source=pop

        > Cashless Society Suffers Several Setbacks

        One of the newer ones is that in the minds of some, using "cash" brands
        you as a terrorist working to destroy the financial system. Real
        terrorists already know that paper isn't "cash" anymore. Words on paper
        that made paper a "cash-equivalent" have significance that fades fast when
        certain words are removed.

        I have to remember a long way back to when I used paper frns, then came my
        days of the rolled quarters which pretty much ended a decade ago. Lately
        I prefer using silver pre-1964 dimes if offers of my 100% intact fossils
        suitable as nice little unique gifts are not enough to seal the deal. I
        load my pockets with those every day and hope to come home empty, getting
        my daily food with them. They can survive an arson attack while frns may
        not.

        I feel so sorry for all those who still have any electronic or paper
        accounts anywhere that they are depending upon for future survival. So
        many retirement and pension funds are disappearing in the ongoing
        financial debacle as the unsustainable fiat system crashes. In my local
        area, where I have made below-poverty living into a fun and rewarding
        hobby for myself, I see many who used to be considered "well-off" losing
        their homes and jobs and they have nothing saved. They make me look rich
        in comparison now. Now there is rumor-talk of coming forced investment of
        such accounts in Treasury notes. So sad. I'm just glad I'm not involved
        in that false economy anymore.

        I'm sorry to say that I think the rule of law has also died in this country.
        There are so many examples, but here's one:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JEXMW9WSlg

        On another note, I've been having fun ever since I decided to abandon all
        "business" (which I never could really get anyone to define or logically
        discuss) in favor of "happiness" (freedom to pursue which is part of the
        Declaration of Independence, and we each get to define it.) People ask,
        "Are you in business?" "No, happiness. It requires no license and isn't
        taxable!"

        Yet another note: I don't think that true "sovereigns" ever refer to
        themselves as such and they let the fact become apparent to others through
        their varied powers of observation.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbtJZVUhSG4

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9cS71ykRO0