Re: Al Adask Blog on "this state"

  • paraclete45@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
    Re: Al Adask Blog on "this state" Hello tips,
    The following is also attached as a WORD.docx document, for those who would like to see it in the formatted edition.
    Thank you for sharing all of the information that you do.  This is a GREAT group.  It is right up there with the THINKER'S ROUND TABLE yahoo group.  It is hard to select a favorite between those two.

    - - - -

      What Is An Instrumentality?
    By - Bernie Besherse
    This is a PARTIAL critique of information  about “in this state” that were made public by Al Adask, and Barry was noticing there are several posts/categories on the topic here:
    http://adask.wordpress.com/
    I share Barry’s high degree of respect for Al Adask.  I have met Al, and he actually gave me an opportunity to speak briefly at one of his Dallas meetings.  I found Al Adask to be a very kind and gracious man, full of love for the Creator.
    As all of us know by this time, the "Powers That Be" (PTB) will often slip in a single “word of art” that changes the entire meaning of a law, so the law does not mean anything at all like what the street meanings would indicate.
    In My (possibly) Humble Opinion (IM(p)HO), the only weak link in Al’s entire blog that Barry posted hinges on the last paragraph, in Al Adask's LACK OF treatment of the legal meaning of the word "instrumentality."
    "Most employers fall into the category of “millions of taxpayers” referenced in the Mitchell  decision;  they could care less about whether or not the people that work for them are employees as defined in 26 U.S.C. 3401(c), “Employee For purposes of this chapter, the term “employee” includes an officer, employee, or elected official of the United States, a State, or any political subdivision thereof, or the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of any one or more of the foregoing. The term “employee” also includes an officer of a corporation.”
    “It would not occur to the typical “employer” that if the people that work for them are not “employees” it would not be possible for them to be their employer either."
    Black's Law Dictionary, 5th edition does not give a definition for “instrumentality,” but it does give definitions for “instrument” and “instrumentality rule.”
    An instrument, according to Black's Law Dictionary, 5th edition, pgs 719 - 720 is:
    Instrument. A written document; a formal or legal document in writing, such as a contract, deed, will, bond, or lease. A negotiable instrument (defined in U.C.C. § 3- 104), or a security (defined in U.C.C. § 8- 102) or any other writing which evidences a right to the payment of money and is not itself a security agreement or lease and is of a type which is in ordinary course of business transferred by delivery with any necessary endorsement or assignment.  U.C.C. § 9-1 05( 1).
    Anything reduced to writing, a document of a formal or solemn character, a writing given as a means  of affording evidence. A document or writing which gives formal expression to a legal act or agreement, for the purpose of creating, securing, modifying, or terminating a right. A writing executed and delivered as the evidence of an act or agreement. Moore v. Diamond Dry Goods Co. , 47 Ariz. 128, 54 P.2d 553, 554. Anything which may be presented as evidence  to the senses of the adjudicating tribunal.
    See also Bearer instrument; Bill; Commercial pa­per; Negotiable instruments; Note.
    On page 720, we also find a definition for "Instrumentality Rule," which also may apply.
    Instrumentality rule. Under this rule, corporate existence will be disregarded where a corporation (subsidiary) is so organized and controlled and its affairs so conducted as to make it only an adjunct and instrumentality of another corporation (parent corporation), and parent corporation will be responsible for the obligations of its subsidiary. Taylor v. Standard Gas & Electric Co., C.C.A.Okl., 96 F.2d 693, 704.
      The so-called "instrumentality" or "alter ego" rule states that when a corporation is so dominated by another corporation that the subservient corporation becomes a mere instrument and is really indistinct from controlling corporation, then the corporate veil of dominated corporation will be disregarded, if to retain it results in injustice. National Bond Finance  Co. v. General Motors Corp., D.C.Mo., 238 F.Supp. 248, 255.
    I do not think that I am going too far out on a limb when I offer the definition of "instrumentality" as being “any ‘person’ or thing created by an instrument, bound by an instrument, or obligated on the face of an instrument.”  At least one lawyer that I have studied under agrees with that definition.
    One's Social Security Card is, undeniably, a legal instrument.  The Social Security Card bears one's name, and a Number (SSN) that is identified with the bearer's name.  The SSN is a writing given which evidences a right to the payment of money.  The SS Card  is a writing given as a means of affording evidence.  It is even used as an ID card.  The SSN is a document which gives a formal expression to an agreement for the purpose of creating or securing a right.  The SSN/Card is executed as the evidence of an agreement.
    In the case of the obligations under the "Contributions" to which one obligated on the face of this instrument.
    One of the many applicable laws is found in Title 28 USC § 3002(15)(C), which reads:
    28 USC § 3002 - Definitions
    As used in this chapter:
    (15) “United States” means—
           (A) a Federal Corporation;
           (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
           (C) an instrumentality of the United States.
    We see, here, that whoever or whatever is an instrumentality of the United States, actually IS the United States.  Whatever debts are owed by the United States are owed by the instrumentality of the United States.
    The one named on the instrument (the SS Card) would be the instrumentality.  Because the instrument is issued by the United States, the bearer of the SSN/SS Card would be an instrumentality of the United States.
    Proverbs 22:7 says that the borrower is the slave of the lender.  It is a demonstrable fact that the USA is bankrupt, and owes servitude to the creditors on the loans cataloged in the Treaty of 1782, as well as the other loans received from the IMF, Federal Reserve, and other sources.  Bankruptcy is a legal disability.
    Black’s Law Dictionary, 5th Edition, page 415 -
    “Disability may be either general or special; the former when it incapacitates the person for the performance of all legal acts of a general class, or giving to them their ordinary legal effect; the latter when it debars him from one specific act.  Disability may also be either personal or absolute; the former where it attaches to the particular person, and arises out of his status, his previous act, or his natural or juridical incapacity; the latter where it originates with a particular person, but extends also to his descendants or successors.  The term civil disability is used as equivalent to legal disability, both these expressions meaning disabilities or disqualifications created by positive law, as distinguished from physical disabilities.”
    Title 28, USC is positive law, so 28 USC 3002 applies.
    Does the legal disability extend to one’s descendants or successors?  This is the USC that defines Federal Personnel:
    Title 5 USC § 552a. Records maintained on individuals
    (a)
     Definitions.— For purposes of this section—
    (13) the term “Federal personnel” means officers and employees of the Government of the United States, members of the uniformed services (including members of the Reserve Components), individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits under any retirement program of the Government of the United States (including survivor benefits).
    THEREFORE, having children or spouse who could receive a survivor benefit makes you “federal personnel” and subject to the Federal Employee Salary Tax Act of 1939, as amended into the present day IRS code.
    Until one remedies the condition of being Federal Personnel, and the legal disability of having and/or using a SSN, then one cannot be free of all of the obligations for filing income tax returns and jumping through all of the other hoops set up for citizens of the United States.
    I hope that this drives home the absolute NEED for knowing and understanding the legal definitions of each and every word they find in statutes like 26 USC 3401(c).
    Peace be unto all.
    Bernie

  • neeo1@rocketmail.com
    Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
      It appears this analysis assumes and implies more than the facts actually show. A SS card merely is a piece of paper belonging to the Social Security Administration and is given to any person who has filled out and submitted a SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION Form SS-5 (10-2003) OMB No. 0960-0066. There is no stated purpose on the application for this Card and there is no reason to believe that this card or the information provided on the application legally constitutes a stipulation of fact to be treated as a federal employee for purposes of fedeal tax. The form is full of misleading terms and words, and the applicant signs under the penalty of perjury that the information is "true and correct to the best of my knowledge". It should not be accepted that the law regarding this form and the SS Card creates a one-way trap for the unwary from which one can never escape. In most cases the person or company one is working for has stipulated to the IRS to be treated as an "employer" under the IRC for the purposes of administering internal revenue code sections. These agreements work against the best interests of the working person (who should have no such agreement with the IRS). The force of the law (based on the company's agreement with the the IRS) should not bear upon the worker, as long as s/he has made the necessary averments of truth, facts and law to the IRS and to the company or person s/he is working for. No person working for another necessarily should be bound and by some agreement that other person has with a third party if the worker has another contract in place with the person s/he is working for which specifically does not accept the stipulations made with the IRS by the hiring entity. It would be a constitutional violation and create a cause of action to deprive a person of his/her property including his/her income unless s/he has agreed to waive those rights. If the IRS were bound strictly by its own statutes it would be virtually nonexistent and have little influence on anyone except those persons specifically identified by statute. Because of agreements and the consequences of contracts the IRS can and does apply the force of "law" and the federal courts disregard whatever the IRC actually states in every case. A person may be deemed an "employer" or an "employee" even if the person is not so defined in the IRC, because there is an agreement in place to be treated as such. Merely possessing a Social Security Card does not in and of itself create a benefit to the person. But if the person has attempted to use the card to obtain a benefit then s/he may be treated as if s/he is a Federal personnel (employee or instrumentality). See 5 USC § 552a(a)(13)("the term "Federal personnel" means officers and employees of the Government of the United States, members of the uniformed services (including members of the Reserve Components), individuals entitled to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits under any retirement program of the Government of the United States (including survivor benefits)."). Since this is not the truth one should not be bound to accept a lie as if it were the truth in order to gain a benefit. It would be unreasonable to assume that "entitle[ment] to receive immediate or deferred retirement benefits" attaches immediately upon receipt of a SS card.

    • lg900df@rock.com
      Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2012
        On your Visa card is the number of an account. On your bank statement is the number of an account. SSN are numbers of accounts. The account is held in a territorial office over which territorial laws apply to that agency and territory. The account numbers are the stated property of SSA.

        People who crazily promote the idea that SSN's bind someone to some kind of slavery give a power to government that even IT doesn't claim.