Could you apply this to the IRS?

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2012

      Here the liberty of Stilley is at stake and though his record may be unsavory and his conduct not such as to appeal favorably to the conscience of the court, yet he is entitled to be dealt with in conformity with constitutional and statutory guarantees. Stilley v. Tinsley, 385 P.2d 677, 680 - Colo: Supreme Court 1963

      My thought; you may be a “tax protestor” or a “tax defier” IN THE OPINION of an IRS tax oppressor, but, doesn’t the above still apply to you? Who in this group can find the Supreme Court saying the same thing??

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com