Re: [tips_and_tricks] Help me grok "in this state"

  • Steve Berryman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2012
      In TEXAS, the first question on the application is; 1.) Are you a U.S. Citizen?
      To me this is asking, Are you one of our 14th amendment slaves?  My youngest son was knowledgeable enough to ask and question them and was immediately threatened.

      http://seberryman.cleannation.biz

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2012

        Hobot is correct to pick up on the key phrase "in this State"....100% right on.
        Most states are similar.

        "In this state" is a reference to a "state" with a territorial makeup that is owned by and ceded to the United States of America.

        Important Background from this gov. link:

        There are 3 laws before the Constitution that distill not only a proper interpretation of that document but any of the codes, constitutions, laws  for various "State of _________". Here it is direct from the 3rd law:

         The said territory, and the States which may be formed therein, shall
            forever remain a part of this confederacy of the United States of
            America, subject to the Articles of Confederation, and to such
            alterations therein as shall be constitutionally made; and to all the
            acts and ordinances of the United States in Congress assembled,
            conformable thereto. The inhabitants and settlers in the said territory
            shall be subject to pay a part of the Federal debts, contracted, or to
            be contracted, and a proportional part of the expenses of government to
            be apportioned on them by Congress,
        The territory they are referring to was the territory awarded by the King in the Treaty of Paris to the confederacy--such confederacy stylized as perpetual in the Articles of Confederation--stylized as the United States of America. In light of the 1st law, the Declaration of Independence.....How could they pass such an ordinance as this? Answer: Because they owned the territory and they ASSUMED to make law for it under a PROPRIETARY right of ownership. [FYI: If you scroll forward to the next law document, the con., you will find this the same type of land in the clause "supreme law of the land."]

        Notice carefully in the clause that the sates are formed within while still under a proprietary power. Notice that they are FOREVER a part of the confederacy--the United States of America. When states get populous- large enough to abide to join the second more perfect union of the 4th law, the constitution, notice they parrot back aspects of this 3rd law?

        The states that were of the same territorial makeup as those of the Northwest Ordinance became known colloquially and in the collective as United States. [Not USA]. In Art II of the 4th law document a president of the United States [not USA]--a legislative officer with some executive powers over territory of ownership--administers the territory owned by and ceded to the United States of America. [Elsewhere in that 4th law document you will find the executive office to bolster and revise what was missing in the Articles of Confederation--namely a President of the United States of America {notice not an Art II president of the United States}].

         Picture this as a BIG corporation owning several big apartment complexes across the land.  What you see of the State of _________ amounts to nothing more than a local resident manager "govenor" and state congress helping to administer the territory owned by and ceded to the United States of America.

        Learn a lot more by studying the FREE documents on Ed Rivera's website:
        www.edrivera.com

      • hobot
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2012
          Al'righty Ig, that's exactly what we all needed to know,.

          A side note on the 14 Presidents of the American Confederation
          prior to ole cherry tree chopper who set president not to take the
          US of A required oath.

          http://starship.python.net/crew/manus/Presidents/faq/conf.html

          http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/582763/posts

          hobot