The true DANGER of the "patriot" MENTOR-GURUS & their MY TH-MONGERS

  • Patrick McKEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2012

      WHY are the SO-CALLED “patriot” MENTOR-GURUS & their MYTH-MONGERS such a DANGER?

      Moderator/Bear: I heartily recommend reading this post top-to-bottom.

      After all, they are just trying to help people figure out things, be freer & get things back on track, AREN’T they???

      From WHAT I have seen over the past FIFTEEN years or so many of them appear to be DELUSIONAL FANATICS & SOCIOPATHS that have another AGENDA that use PSUEDO-LAW & inflammatory RHETHORIC to DELUDE people so they can SCAM them, MANIPULATE them and/or even ENTRAP them.

      The final piece of the puzzle finally fell into place in July of 2004 with a series of articles that appeared in the News Tribune in Tacoma , Washington . Reporter Sean Robinson located the so-called Dove of Oneness and revealed that she was a local resident who had evolved her Internet business out of an investment scam headed by Clyde Hood, who is now serving a fourteen-year sentence in federal prison for mail fraud and money laundering. None of that was surprising to me, but I was greatly enlightened to learn that she had taken the NESARA concept from a retired engineer by the name of Harvey Bernard, and it was this same Bernard with whom I had corresponded regarding what I consider to be fatal flaws in his proposal. At the time, I though it was strange that someone as flaky as the so-called Dove of Oneness would be able to intelligently discuss the finer points of monetary policy. Now the riddle is solved. All along, there have been two people involved. One is a very serious guy who spent a lot of time concocting what he believes to be a reasonable solution to our economic problems. The other is a highly gifted scam artist playing upon the gullibility of the public. The scam artist led her followers to believe that the NESARA proposeal had been drafted by the so-called White Knights. This created a blur of confusion between the serious proposal and the absurd claims about pending miraculous reforms. Now that I see there are two seperate people involved, everything becomes clear. This case is closed.

      http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/freedomcontent.cfm?fuseaction=nesara&refpage=issues

      That whole story about NESARA is a bunch of garbage that “Dove-of-Oneness” invented. “Dove” died earlier this year, but she was in communication with Commander Hattonn, captain of a fleet of flying saucers in the Pleiades, so maybe she is with him now. Let me tell you about this scam of NESARA she started.

      I remember the “farm claims” program because I saw it in operation in Texas . “Farm claim writers” were running around the country conducting seminars for farmers. For 300 bux, a farmer could submit a claim against the “banking system” for all injuries received: foreclosures, divorces, deaths, etc. Farmers were submitting claims in the tens of millions expecting payment. Schwasinger would always tell people that payments of these claims was “any day now” because he allegedly had entire control of the US monetary system, that control arising as a result of the Baskerville lawsuit in Colorado . I and several leaders of American Ag looked into these claims and found them to be utterly false.

      When we investigated these claims back in 1993, we found them false.  Baskerville had lost the suit in federal district court and had lost his appeal at the Tenth Circuit. Yet Schwasinger was running around claiming to be the complete, all-powerful master and controller of the entire banking system because of the Baskerville case and was taking claims from farmers damaged by the system. Those claims were never paid and never will be.

      The truth of the matter is that Schwasinger and others involved with his program got indicted for a conspiracy to defraud, and he was convicted after trial. People in the movement, including me, watched this case and the patriot publicity given to it. I can’t say that I disagree with the verdict because this was indeed a scam, like many that pass thru the movement taking advantage of the gullible and naive. I attach as a PDF the docket sheet in that case for Schwasinger that I just pulled from Pacer. Scanning the docket sheet, it appears that Schwasinger got a 132 month sentence.

      After memory of that case died down, “Dove” built on this case the story that Schwasinger prevailed and the farm claims were still valid. This then became the basis for her NESARA plan, which was all false. This was the way she made her living: promoting NESARA and taking contributions.

      I also provide with this note 2 docket sheets regarding the Baskerville case. Read these sheets and you can learned that what is alleged to have happened simply did not.

      In case no. 1:92-cv-01781, Baskerville sued the Federal Land Bank, lost, went up on appeal and lost at the Tenth Circuit. In case no. 1:93-cv-01210, a bunch of farmers sued in June, 1993, but that case was dismissed. See attached docket sheets.

      Let me conclude with this observation. It seems that lots of wild and crazy stuff is being cranked out now. I remember talking with farmers who believed back in 1992 and 1993 the Schwasinger farm claims program and who quit paying their mortgages “because Schwasinger was going to save them”; but, they lost their farms as a result. Lots of people were hurt by that program and it needs to be buried. False stories circulating now appear to have the purpose of misleading people. The govt has a great interest now is misleading the people.

      Larry

      A federal judge in Medford sentenced a California man Tuesday to three years in prison for his role in a conspiracy to pass an estimated $3.8 million in false U.S. Treasury instruments.

      The government accused self-styled consumer advocate Barton Albert Buhtz, 70, of conducting promotional seminars in which he sold people on the fictitious theory that federal funds are put in secret Treasury accounts as each citizen is born in the U.S.

      The government alleged that between August 2001 and April 2003, Buhtz conspired with at least four other people to use fake checks drawn on nonexistent Treasury accounts to pay taxes and purchase property, vehicles and other goods and services.

      A jury in 2007 found Buhtz guilty of conspiracy to pass false Treasury instruments and multiple counts of passing fictitious financial instruments. He was sentenced in February 2008 to three years in prison. But he appealed, which prompted Tuesday's resentencing.

      Buhtz convinced people to join the so-called "Redemption movement" and use "bills of exchange" to access the secret accounts and discharge their debts, according to the U.S. attorney's office for Oregon .

      http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2009/09/medford_judge_gives_redemption.html

      The principals of the Dorean Group are Dale Scott Heineman of Union City , California , and Kurt F. Johnson, of Sunnyvale , California . They, along with the Dorean Group and four of its brokers, are charged with operating a debt elimination scheme whereby fraudulent documents are recorded as part of their clients’ titles to allegedly transfer lenders’ secured interests in the properties when the corresponding mortgage and home equity loans had not been paid. With this fraudulently-generated free and clear title, some clients, at the direction of the Dorean Group, obtained hundreds of thousands of dollars in home equity loans from independent lenders.

      Heineman and Johnson also face contempt of court charges for violating a restraining order and preliminary injunction which prohibited the Dorean Group from engaging in any activities related to its mortgage elimination scheme. The charges in the superseding indictment relate to 24 properties in California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Washington with a value of over $6 million. The FBI continues to investigate more than

      550 properties throughout 35 states with a potential value of greater than $88 million in loans that may have been affected by this alleged scheme. The FBI is also investigating properties in 19 California counties affected by this alleged scheme.

      U.S. Attorney Kevin V. Ryan stated, "Homeowners should be cautious of offers that sound too good to be true. This alleged scheme violates mortgage agreements between the lender and borrower and taints property titles by recording false documents on the title of a home. Manipulating property titles and interfering with mortgage loans with the intent to defraud is illegal and will result in prosecution."

      http://mortgagefraud.squarespace.com/journal/2006/2/17/superceding-indictment-and-4-new-defendants-in-dorean-group-case.html

      Sharon D. Kukhahn, 62, of Tacoma, Wash., was sentenced Wednesday in a federal court in Tacoma, Washington to seven years in jail, three years of supervised release, and $856,681 in restitution after being convicted of conspiracy, four counts of tax evasion and corrupt interference with Internal Revenue law.

      WebCPA has the story:

      Kukhahn was convicted in May after a seven-day jury trial and remanded to custody immediately following the verdict (see Trust Promoter Convicted of Tax Evasion). At the sentencing hearing, U.S. District Judge Benjamin H. Settle said he has not seen many cases with this level of “greed, obfuscation, delusion, and treachery.”

      The judge said that Kukhahn had damaged many people because they placed their trust in Kukhahn and her “absurd” advice that they did not owe income taxes.

      According to the indictment, Kukhahn promoted the same type of abusive trust scheme that in 2006 sent her partner, David Carroll Stephenson, 54, to prison for eight years. Stephenson was convicted following a two-week trial and ordered to pay $8.5 million in restitution. At Kukhahn’s trial, prosecutors detailed the steps she had taken from 1999 to 2005, as part of a conspiracy to promote an abusive trust scheme designed to hide individual taxpayers’ income and assets from the IRS.

      Here’s how the scam worked:

      Kukhahn and others referred clients to Stephenson, who sold trust packages to more than 400 individuals. Purchasers used the trust packages to conceal income and assets from the IRS, and, as a result, failed to pay in excess of $7 million in income taxes. The jury found that through her own use of the trust packages, Kukhahn evaded paying income taxes in 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.

      The jury found that Kukhahn engaged in a business that attempted to thwart the efforts of the IRS to collect taxes owed by advising clients that they did not owe taxes. For a fee, she helped clients obtain internal records from the IRS, claimed to “decode” them, and then mailed so-called “rebuttal packages” that supposedly would remove clients from the tax system.

      In reality, the packages were designed to stop audits and collection by harassing IRS employees, as well as to provide clients with a defense to tax evasion charges by creating evidence which the client could later use to dispute his or her criminal intent.

      Kukhahn also provided a frivolous letter-writing service for clients designed to thwart IRS efforts to collect taxes owed. She sold the scheme to more than 1,400 clients, helping them cheat the Treasury out of more than $4 million in income taxes.

      When this scheme was discovered, Ms. Kukhahn immediately implemented another one:

      During sentencing, the court noted that even after she had been enjoined from promoting the “decoding” scheme during 2008, Kukhahn started promoting a different fraudulent tax scheme. In that scheme, which was not charged in the indictment, Kukhahn sold bogus bonds that were intended to be used by purchasers to pay their taxes.

      “Promoting an abusive trust scheme designed to hide other people’s income and assets from the IRS, operating a business that attempts to thwart the efforts of the IRS to collect the taxes owed by your clients, and evading your own income taxes are not good ways to maintain your freedom,” said Marcus Williams, the IRS special agent in charge of the Pacific Northwest. “This defendant will have many months in prison to decide whether or not it was worth it.”

      But here’s the part of the story that really troubles me:

      In their sentencing memo, prosecutors noted that for 10 years the IRS had warned Kukhahn to stop evading taxes and promoting fraudulent schemes, but she refused.

      “As Kukhahn watched her clients sink deeper and deeper into tax debt, she charged them $100 to $125 to produce form obstructive letters having absolutely no value,” according to prosecutors. “Kukhahn used the proceeds she received from writing these obstructive letters, as well as from promoting the fraudulent decoding program and trusts, to live large—buying, among other things, a Mercedes, a 42-foot yacht, land in Panama, and a bay-view home in North Tacoma.”

      http://www.pappasontaxes.com/index.php/2011/11/21/tax-scam-promoter-gets-7-years/

      A federal grand jury has indicted 55 people connected with two Southern California companies accused of filing hundreds of falsified tax returns seeking hundreds of millions of dollars in bogus tax refunds.

      The owners of the two companies, Fontana-based Old Quest Foundation and De la Fuente and Ramirez and Associates of Rancho Cucamonga , were charged along with customers, attorneys, tax preparers and other professionals who worked with them.

      The indictment accuses Old Quest of filing false tax forms that reported more than $1 billion in withheld income tax and sought more than $250 million in tax refunds. De la Fuente and Ramirez is accused of falsely claiming $80 million in tax withholding and seeking more than $19 million in refunds.

      To drum up business, Old Quest promoters held seminars encouraging potential customers not to pay their income taxes. They said the customers could get money from secret government accounts, according to the indictment.

      Among other "tax defier" arguments, the promoters allegedly told audiences that the United States is bankrupt, is actually a private company or is owned by England.

      Dean Steward, the attorney representing indicted Old Quest President Francisco J. Mendoza, said it was too early to comment on the allegations.

      Three of the companies' co-owners remained fugitives Monday, along with seven other defendants.

      Most of the defendants face charges of conspiracy to defraud the U.S. or making false claims against the U.S. , with maximum sentences of 10 and five years in prison respectively.

      Although tax fraud schemes are common, Assistant U.S. Atty. Charles Pell said, "this is probably one of the largest number of defendants taken down in a tax case."

      http://articles.latimes.com/2011/oct/04/local/la-me-1004-tax-fraud-20111004

      A New Jersey blogger about to stand trial on charges that he made death threats against federal judges was apparently paid by the F.B.I. in its battle against domestic terrorism, according to a published report.

      The blogger, Hal Turner, received thousands of dollars from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to report on neo-Nazis and white supremacist groups and was sent undercover to Brazil , according to a report on Sunday by The Record of Bergen County .

      Mr. Turner also claims the F.B.I. coached him to make racist, anti-Semitic and other threatening statements on his Internet radio show, but the newspaper also found that many federal officials were concerned that his audience might follow up on his violent speech.

      The newspaper reviewed numerous government documents, e-mail messages, court records and almost 20 hours of jailhouse interviews with Turner.

      Mr. Turner goes on trial Tuesday in Federal District Court in Brooklyn, accused of making death threats against three federal appeals judges based in Chicago after saying in Internet postings in June that the judges “deserve to be killed” because they had refused to overturn handgun bans in Chicago and its suburb of Oak Park.

      The postings included the photos and work addresses of the judges — Richard A. Posner, Frank H. Easterbrook and William J. Bauer — along with a picture of the Dirksen Federal Courthouse in downtown Chicago and notations indicating the placement of “bomb barriers.”

      Mr. Turner’s F.B.I. connections began in 2003 with the Joint Terrorism Task Force based in Newark, and continued on and off until this year, according to the newspaper. He claims his postings and other inflammatory statements were part of an undercover operation to ferret out violent left-wing radicals.

      His lawyer, Michael Orozco, has subpoenaed Christopher J. Christie, the former United States attorney for New Jersey and the state’s governor-elect, to testify on Mr. Turner’s behalf.

      In an affidavit filed with the subpoena, Mr. Orozco says Mr. Christie knew of Mr. Turner’s activities between 2002 and 2008 while Mr. Christie held his federal post. Mr. Orozco says Mr. Christie issued a letter saying he would not prosecute Mr. Turner for his statements.

      Mr. Turner said he felt double-crossed by the bureau after his June arrest.

      But other documents show federal agents growing more anxious about his extremist views while valuing his ties to right-wing hate groups, the newspaper said. It noted one memo that stated Mr. Turner “has proven highly reliable and is in a unique position to provide vital information on multiple subversive domestic organizations.”

      In a separate case, Mr. Turner was charged with “inciting injury to persons” for urging blog readers to “take up arms” against Connecticut lawmakers who proposed legislation to give Roman Catholic lay members more control over parish finances.

      http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/30/nyregion/30blogger.html?_r=1

      They spin their tales of treachery, deceit & betrayal using misleading, inaccurate, out of context & even fabricated legal citations to create a revisionist history to PROMOTE distrust in government & law to INCITE rebellion & insurrection.

      "We've had conspiracy theories throughout history—there's something appealing to those who feel powerless about having a powerful person identified as the enemy conspiring against them," said Post. Conspiracies often arise, he said, during difficult socio-economic times, and gain traction among the disaffected and disenfranchised—people who are angry and looking for an outlet.

      "It can become almost a psychological epidemic," said Post, "and it becomes very difficult to stand up to it, because it's comforting to have an outside explanation for your troubles. Much better to believe it's them or him that is the problem—so that it becomes, in a sense, a moral imperative to strike back. Part of what a hate-mongering leader can do with a paranoid belief is use that to justify this righteous hatred of a particular group."

      http://www.mauitime.com/Articles-i-2011-05-05-75982.113117-What-Bin-Laden-And-The-Birthers-Have-In-Common.html

      Conspiracy theorists know that the devil is in the details and will not release their grip on a fear that has brought the media spotlight and potential political and financial capital. They will scour the document for clues of deceit and begin the hunt for witnesses. Look for “lost” Kenyan birth certificates to surface soon.

      Here is the general scenario: Hidden groups, intelligent, diabolical and cunning, move and shape American history. Financial catastrophes, assassinations, terrorism and deceit are their means. Wealth and power are their ends. Conspiracy theorists give no credence to chance, bureaucratic process or miscalculation. For the conspiracy-minded, everything can be explained; all the dots can be connected.

      If not unique to our time, conspiracy theories have become easier to circulate and access, and are more resistant to change. The Internet is particularly significant. It has created a global network of linked conspiracy thinkers. Click on a website and enter a universe of conspiracy theories with links to confirming sites and related plots.

      In this parallel world, conspiracy replaces history and orders life. On blogs and in chat rooms the initiated self-segregate to seek not information, but confirmation. Researchers find that men and women who are reinforced and find agreement with like-minded individuals, become more determined in their beliefs. They may even shift to more extreme positions when validated.”

      http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/51759699-82/conspiracy-obama-birth-america.html.csp

      And then they use people’s BIASES, PREJUDICES & FEARS to MANIPULATE & CONTROL those that do NOT recognize that they are being feed PROPAGANDA & DISINFORMATION because of their FAILURE to adequately RESEARCH & VERIFY the BS the “patriot” MENTOR-GURUS & their MYTH-MONGERS fed them.

      DECEPTIVE advertising: BRAINWASHING 101

      BEWARE the use of negative emotions

      Bias, by any other name, still blinds you to the facts

      HOW PROPAGANDA CHANGES PERCEPTIONS AND PEOPLE

      And since their FOLLOWERS are basing their “beliefs” on the PATRIOT MYTHOLOGY & PNJ THEORY their GURU-MENTORS spout, they often do things that are ILL ADVISED and/or seem IRRATIONAL, and in many cases they find out that they have NO valid legal RECOURSE or DEFENSE because of that.

      A4V has been VERY DISAPPOINTING!!

      Sovereign Patriots Complaint by RagingLou

      My Experience with A4V has been VERY DISAPPOINTING!!

      I spent several thousands in paper, copying, and mail and got nothing but Frivolous Filling Fees at $5000 each and was forced into a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to save my home and one rental property of two. The second one was stolen by the bank and the court then the Bank was kind enough to send me a 1099 for the amount OWED on the loan.

      I started the Super Bond / Private Bond For Set-Off / Bonded Promissory Note / UCC Redemption And A4V in May of 2005, mentored by Tom S., Sam K., and David C. I have not put in the full names because anyone that has been around “Commercial Process” knows who they are..

      I put everything I could into learning the processes and in the end,, Virtually LOST Everything. I guess the worst part of it is that I was to fault because I trusted these people to help me through the process and in the end when everything was closing in, the Banks were Foreclosing, the Sheriff was virtually at the door of my home and was auctioning of two others, the IRS was issuing Leans and Levy’s, State was issuing Tax Warrants and I asked for help,, they Turned Against me, ABANDONED me and then made it look like I was the one to fault.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)